BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 1, 2018 at 1:23 PM Post #136 of 5,353
I have a weird question. Has anyone ever felt any vibrations in their ears with their DM6 or any other IEM for that matter? Particularly in rock tracks when the chorus kicks in or heavy bass comes in?

In theory there are supposed to be some vibrations and resonances which are countered effectively by modern tech like the tia drivers in my 64 Audio A6t but I've never felt them even in cheaper IEMs before in reality.

Dec 1, 2018 at 2:07 PM Post #138 of 5,353
@perfecious - WHY are you trying to defend this practice ??
Your explaining this like it is somehow ok or even normal
This behavior and the actions of ALL the highlighted sellers is reprehensible and in NO way acceptable

and what the hell do you mean 'they simply resort to shipping basically nothing (a fake shipment)'
They SIMPLY
resort to sending a fake shipment ???
A shipment that people who have payed a lot of money for and wait and follow for weeks only to find at THE END of the shipment to be met with an unexplainable situation

Also: ' Basically, the responsibility is yours, guys' WRONG - we are responsible for prompt payment and providing a correct address. THAT IS IT

'Otherwise you risk the store filing a fake shipment out of fear. WRONG - WE should 'risk' nothing and shouldn't have to fear anything because the business is simple = Seller offers an item > buyer sends money > seller sends item. THAT IS IT. Its called business

IF something happens outside of these parameters then the seller should explain clearly to the buyer - (THE PERSON WHO HAS ENTERED A CONTRACT BY SENDING THEM MONEY) what the problems is and should offer solutions to that problem. That si called GOOD business

I appreciate some of the details you seem to have magically found but don't be deluded into thinking ANYONE is happy with this or finds it acceptable

NB: I have bought many items from ALi over the years and have never experienced anything like this

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #140 of 5,353
@perfecious - WHY are defending this practice ??
Your explaining this like it is somehow ok or even normal
This behavior and the actions of ALL the highlighted sellers is reprehensible and in NO way acceptable

and what the hell do you mean 'they simply resort to shipping basically nothing (a fake shipment)'
They SIMPLY
resort to sending a fake shipment ???
A shipment that people who have payed a lot of money for and wait and follow for weeks only to find at THE END of the shipment to be met with an unexplainable situation

I appreciate some of the details you seem to have magically found but don't be deluded into thinking ANYONE is happy with this or finds it acceptable

Now that's a post, that I would consider a strawman provocation. I AM NOT DEFENDING ANYONE, nor I am saying that everyone should be happy. I am simply giving you the perspective you are missing, and the true reasons for these annoying practices. It's a shame, that I have to even say this. And it's also a shame, that some people can see the world only through their narrow perspective, not giving a damn about anyone else, or care to objectively evaluating a situation (this is not aimed at you specifically, I'm talking in general). I've already said TWICE, that sellers simply need to be transparent and open with the customers, when there is a stock shortage, and a manufacturing delay. Perhaps aliexpress need to implement some additional systems when there is a shortage of items as well, letting the stores extend processing time, WITHOUT putting them in danger of losing their business when people forget to extend. There is simply a flaw in that system, and wrong approaches by sellers to get around it.

Can we start talking about the IEMs now?

Dec 1, 2018 at 2:38 PM Post #141 of 5,353
@jon parker tbh, it does not look to me like @perfecious is DEFENDING the practice he describes... he just said it's what may/does happen in certain situations. It's good to know these things can happen if this kind of situation applies, and to handle oneself accordingly. Sort of, if you tread on a rattlesnake, expect to be bitten :) .

I learned something from his post, myself, and I'm glad he did post it.... I was not even aware there COULD be a rattlesnake, there, hiding in the grass/sand/whatever :) .

As for the "it's your responsibility" thing, it would sure be better if things were different, no question about it. But, again, it they are not, it's better to know that, and either 1) don't buy on Aliexpress in cases where the supply can be severely limited (as is the case that the order boom for the DM6 seems to have created), or 2) handle oneself accordingly :).

At least, that's my 0.02 :)

Dec 1, 2018 at 2:41 PM Post #142 of 5,353
Now that's a post, that I would consider a strawman provocation. I AM NOT DEFENDING ANYONE, nor I am saying that everyone should be happy. I am simply giving you the perspective you are missing, and the true reasons for these annoying practices. It's a shame, that I have to even say this. And it's also a shame, that some people can see the world only through their narrow perspective, not giving a damn about anyone else, or care to objectively evaluating a situation (this is not aimed at you specifically, I'm talking in general). I've already said TWICE, that sellers simply need to be transparent and open with the customers, when there is a stock shortage, and a manufacturing delay. Perhaps aliexpress need to implement some additional systems when there is a shortage of items as well, letting the stores extend processing time, WITHOUT putting them in danger of losing their business when people forget to extend. There is simply a flaw in that system, and wrong approaches by sellers to get around it.

Can we start talking about the IEMs now?

Thanks perfecious.
don't worry, just venting :)
I appreciate some of the aspects and the extra information you included to clarify certain points
The situation is probably also not helped by people being a tad suspicious of Chinese practices and of a general lack of morality in many parts of Chinese business
To flip my comments on their head, Im ok with the situation in the sense that I'm willing to wait for them.
Its just the misleading practice and devious nature of this situation that I have found shocking especially in that 4 or 5 different shipper's have done the same thing.
In the world these days 'we' seem to letting people just get away with more and more outrageous things, which [in general] is what rubbed me up a bit about some aspects of some of the words you used. Not you personally buddy - just the words... if that makes sense ?! :D

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018 at 2:42 PM Post #143 of 5,353
Hi this would help if more people could please do a comparison between the dm6 with the stock cable and the copper cable. Does it really bring the vocals more forward with the copper one? I need to be really certain on this before I finally buy it because there's no point for me getting more mid recessed iems as I have plenty of them already.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018 at 2:52 PM Post #144 of 5,353
Hi this would help if more people could please do a comparison between the dm6 with the stock cable and the copper cable. Does it really bring the vocals more forward with the copper one? I need to be really certain on this before I finally buy it because there's no point for me getting more mid recessed iems as I have plenty of them already.
To my ears the difference between the stock cable, and my balanced 4.4mm occ copper cable is night and day.
But again, you want to have a consensus before jumping in, as we all hear differently.

Dec 1, 2018 at 3:37 PM Post #147 of 5,353
China is a repressive corrupt communist country. With practically slave labor in their factories/sweat shops.
What do you guys expect?
Just relax, your DM6 will be there before you know it. They are probably whipping some Chinese women to work faster as we speak :)

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018 at 3:39 PM Post #148 of 5,353
My order of the clear BGVP DM6 from Linsoul Tech was delivered yesterday. They had a 20% discount on 11/11 for their newsletter subscribers and I jumped on it, so got it for US $159.80 delivered. I am enjoying this IEM tremendously since yesterday. I am no audiophile, so not looking at any treble issues .. just listening to my kind of music and having a blast. This is one of the best sounding IEMs that I have now and extremely happy with it. 22 days from the time of order to my doorstep .. I am very impressed with Linsoul Tech. I also ordered some copper cable that another forumer @Dsnuts had suggested on 11/11 in both 2.5mm & 3.5mm terminations, so that will be delivered sometime early next week and looking forward to trying them and hear the difference if any between the stock cable which is very nice and the upgraded copper cable. Here are some pics ...

pic2.jpg
pic3.jpeg
pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg
pic6.jpg

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pic3.jpeg
    pic3.jpeg
    361.5 KB · Views: 0