BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 27, 2018 at 6:32 PM Post #977 of 5,353
dm6s.jpg
dm6.jpg
dm6s.jpg

Pictures are welcome. All colors offered and a pic of each type would be cool

RED courtesy of @chinmie

10204607_thumb.jpeg

Ok, I am making a final effort to explain to everyone how things work, regarding the "fake shippings", and everything else in general.

First of all, we know about the demand, and the amount of orders for the BGVP DM6.

1. Every order on aliexpress has a default 5 day processing time, which is usually enough for items that are in stock. I've ordered several IEMs, all from different stores, and each seller/store pretty much shipped them during that 5 day period. (some shipped on the same day, others 1-2 days later)

2. No store has any stock of the BGVP DM6 at this moment. Every order/preorder goes directly to BGVP, so they have to manufacture the units PER ORDER (I believe that's something all of you know at this point). Based on what I've been told, and other people confirming, BGVP makes 20 units per day.

3. People/buyers usually forget about the extremely limited 5 days processing time, with is simply not enough for some custom orders, ESPECIALLY for the handmade DM6, which happens to have more than 400 orders just for the A&V store alone.

4. Now, I'm not quite sure how the systems work for sellers/stores, but I would imagine, that there is a bunch of indicators (like, red beeping lights on a board), that tells them when a particular order has less than a day of processing time left. Since everything depends on BGVP when it comes to the manufacturing of the product, the amount of orders are simply impossible to fulfill, because there is NO STOCK.

5. When there's less than 24 hours left on an order, the seller has two choices: - either send a message to every order that is about to expire asking the buyer to "extend the processing time" (hoping that the buyer reads it in time and extends the PT), or let the timer run out, which at this case renders the order canceled, and the seller/store has a "failed to ship" on their record. The most important thing most of you don't know, is that aliexpress is very strict when it comes to sellers who fail to ship their orders. I'm not sure the exact number, but sellers will get suspended from doing business on aliexpress if they reach a certain amount of failed orders (which literally means death to that particular store/seller). Needless to say, that's the biggest fear EVERY SINGLE SELLER/STORE has.

6. What happens ultimately, they simply resort to shipping basically nothing (a fake shipment), to some made-up place/person (and no, it's not just the "evil/bad" A&V store like "some people" would like to make you believe, because at this point you've all seen that ALL other stores did it as well), just so they don't get a "failed shipment" on their record, which directly puts in danger their whole business. After that happens, they usually come up with some stupid sounding excuse for this, and ask people to give them more time to properly ship their item (when they get it from the overwhelmed manufactures), or offer a refund on paypal (usually at a loss, because they also pay the pp fees, not to mention the order they've placed with BGVP), because it's outside of aliexpress's systems.

I hope this makes it all clear.

And I will remind you again, that if you are serious about getting the DM6ses, and don't want the headache of a "wrong shipment", just extend the processing time for 20 days or more, just to be safe.

It might be required to do it again (we don't know how much orders were fulfilled, and how many remain). I've personally extended on my order twice, 15 days each. And the most important thing, DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST SECOND TO EXTEND IT, because SEE #5 and #6. Basically, the responsibility is yours, guys. I would suggest extending when you have more than one day left, otherwise you risk the store filing a fake shipment out of fear.

Exactly what happened to me, Only i didn't know this info. So i lost the discounted price since i cancelled right after i was informed my iem was delivered to a different state. Two, three days later i purchase directly from Linsoul which had some of the clear black in stock. Just got them and they sound freaking terrific.

Dec 27, 2018 at 6:38 PM Post #978 of 5,353

Exactly what happened to me, Only i didn't know this info. So i lost the discounted price since i cancelled right after i was informed my iem was delivered to a different state. Two, three days later i purchase directly from Linsoul which had some of the clear black in stock. Just got them and they sound freaking terrific.
By "freaking terrific" you mean... bad?
I'm not a native speaker, sorry.

Dec 27, 2018 at 6:49 PM Post #979 of 5,353
By "freaking terrific" you mean... bad?
I'm not a native speaker, sorry.
No, it means "really great!" Like, so good it's scary.

As for me... Mine were delivered this morning. Somewhere on my campus, because it's a holiday and I had them shipped to my building. I have to wait until Monday :'(

Dec 27, 2018 at 6:57 PM Post #980 of 5,353
No, No, i mean awesome sounding........great sounding. The treble climbs just right up to the top of the treble spectrum and lays right there on the threshold. Any tiny bit more and i can see some with sensitive hearing might complain. The mids are flat centered and the bass is very precise (accurate) but these IEMs are tip dependent so switch tips around. I'm usually a medium silicone tip but in this case the dark large brown tips did the trick.
Listen to "A fifth of beethoven by Walter Murphy and also listen to Aquarius by the Fifth Dimension add a bit of bass to these two tracks because they are recorded with light bass and it will blown your mind how great it sounds. Remember, no matter what anyone says, the more power the source player has the more headroom and the better it will sound. Im using the Fiio 7mk2 paired with the cayin c5 portable amp with the bass boost on but on low gain since this amp throws out 800 mW of power. The sound is cristal clear to say the least.

Dec 27, 2018 at 8:26 PM Post #981 of 5,353
is there anyone using them directly from a phone ?
I wonder if my samsung S9 will drive them to very loud volumes. (~85dB)

also does anyone know if the solid black color is shiny or not?

Dec 27, 2018 at 8:31 PM Post #982 of 5,353
is there anyone using them directly from a phone ?
I wonder if my samsung S9 will drive them to very loud volumes. (~85dB)

also does anyone know if the solid black color is shiny or not?
Volume is not an issue at all. Dynamics may suffer.
These scale up very well, so the better the player, the better the end result.

Dec 28, 2018 at 2:42 AM Post #987 of 5,353
Chris, what tips ist that right there?

Man, you really got me into something here. Mine arrived yesterday and they sound simply amazing, especially with the fiio q1. And you are guilty for pushing me to even more purchases... Boss hifi B8, t2 pro & **** v2 (thanks for the extra discount) are on the way :darthsmile:

Dec 28, 2018 at 2:47 AM Post #988 of 5,353
Chris, what tips ist that right there?

Man, you really got me into something here. Mine arrived yesterday and they sound simply amazing, especially with the fiio q1. And you are guilty for pushing me to even more purchases... Boss hifi B8, t2 pro & **** v2 (thanks for the extra discount) are on the way :darthsmile:

Man very sorry :frowning2: I dunno? I have a big 7-11 Super gulp filled with tips. I just keep going till i get a good seal. Thanks for supporting the channel :)

The cable is
https://campfireaudio.com/shop/aloaudio-sxc-8-iem/

Dec 28, 2018 at 2:59 AM Post #989 of 5,353
Dec 28, 2018 at 6:18 AM Post #990 of 5,353
What's the size of the nozzle on the DM6? Looking for tips. Anyone know which Comply fits best? I think I read T200, but can't seem to find where I read that. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back