BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Sep 28, 2020 at 12:23 AM Post #4,846 of 5,353
I guess the VG4 will probably be the better option based on your friends opinion if you're looking for a fun sounding one.. I kinda agree about the dm7 being a bit to dull, and I actually prefer the old DM6 than the DM7.. but hey maybe they will tweak the sound a bit as their final tuning, we'll see on the lunch date
I personal own pair of VG4, and the tonality is toward the mildly U shape side but not far to neutral, instead of stated it as fun sounding as the dm6 does.

True! I was expecting that the DM7 will be an "Upgrade" to the dm6 rather than a side grade, they've gotten to a different route rather than improving the dm6, the DM6 was their best sounding set I've tried in most of their line ups, I'm interested in the vg4 we'll see after the Chinese holiday if things gets right.. I do hope it'll be a comeback IEM for them
The VG4 are definitely really good IEM for the price range, if you need you can check out my review of VG4 on head fi here: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/bgvp-artmagic-vg4.24471/reviews#item-review-24262.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2020 at 12:34 AM Post #4,847 of 5,353
Sep 28, 2020 at 1:15 AM Post #4,848 of 5,353
Sep 29, 2020 at 4:44 PM Post #4,850 of 5,353
Can anyone tell me which BA on the DM6 renderes the extreme high 5khz around frequency, I have an imbalanced IEM, the left side has more treble than the right one, around 5khz, if I'd know which ba handles that specific range I would disconnect the same on both sides, so that it could actually be listenable.

Sep 30, 2020 at 6:18 AM Post #4,851 of 5,353
BGVP VG4 + IKKO ARC CTU01
This paring is supreme, the bass has better dynamic, male vocal sound fuller and more emotional, while the female vocal sound more natural but still lively, treble are smoother and less harshness.
It does not effect overall clarity and detail, even greater the sound stage, and it is $59 USD???

thumbnail_IMG20200930175731.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2020 at 8:38 PM Post #4,854 of 5,353
Oct 14, 2020 at 1:42 AM Post #4,856 of 5,353
I do not buy anything from Aliexslow anymore.

I don't know if a store in US has them or not but online stores Shenzhen Audio and Penon Audio both carry it. They have expedited shipping too via DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc, and you'll be able to get them quickly that way. Try them. Check stock of the color you're wanting to get as well as your choice of shipping once before ordering. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2020 at 2:33 AM Post #4,857 of 5,353
I don't know if a store in US has them or not but online stores Shenzhen Audio and Penon both carry it. They have expedited shipping too via DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc, and you'll be able to get them quickly that way. Try them. Check stock of the color you're wanting to get as well as your choice of shipping once before ordering. Hope this helps!
Totally agree with you! You can not blame to the Aliexpress, if you don’t choose the right seller and the logistics, I had also been waiting for 3 IEM to arrive for the month as well, but I totally understand it during this point of time.

Oct 16, 2020 at 9:28 PM Post #4,859 of 5,353
I'm still yet to receive my vg4 hahaha, might get it this coming week, I've got alot of hopes in this iem since the reviews were mostly great 😁
Really great IEM for its price. Hope you receive your soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back