Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread
Aug 13, 2015 at 2:47 PM Post #3,244 of 4,487
  Very similar from what I understand.  I believe the M-Stage was a cheap clone of the Lehmann.  Never hard the BCL, but had the M-Stage for a long time.  Fantastic amp.

Thanks! This is my post #1000! 
beerchug.gif

Aug 13, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #3,249 of 4,487
  which one give better sound stage smooth and better bass for t90?
wink_face.gif

I think both amps are about the same in these areas (though I wasn't really focusing on them and only did a brief comparison).  If I remember correctly, the HA-160 produced just a tad more bass than the Vali did, but it was really about the same quality.  The HA-160's overall sound with the T90 was more authoritative and full.  The Vali also sounded just a little bit unnatural in comparison.

Aug 16, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #3,253 of 4,487
  thanks.
i am using asgard with my t90 now. i am thinking of upgrading the amp so i am not sure tube or solid state.

wink_face.gif

I had a Little dot MK2 2.0 before I went to the asgard 2, I found the T90 to work really well with the little dot with the 6HM5 EC900 EI Yugoslavia Driver tubes and the 6H30PI-E power tubes. Took me alot of spending tho kind of wish I jumped directly to the EL 6HM5's from the start, but at the time I didn't know about them.

Aug 17, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #3,254 of 4,487
ladies and Gentlemen.........

It is with great sadness and much self anger that I must tell you the news that I have just destroyed one of my T90 drivers!

Like a fool I was trying to solder a new cable and I have damaged the left driver beyond repair. These headphones were my pride and joy and it will be a long time before I can afford to buy a replacement pair :frowning2:

If anyone has any idea how to source a replacement driver, I will be forever grateful.

I cant see myself attempting to re-cabling a set of headphones ever again.....ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back