Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms
Jan 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #196 of 679

confused.gif
 Something is missing ... 

Jan 23, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #198 of 679
Quote:
What the heck is going on with that 3.5?

I just unpluged it from my DAP , normally as always , didn't notice anything and later when i was going to plug it i looked at the jack and ... What ?? 
eek.gif

If i was violent with this poor 3.5 i would understand but no ... i am not Conan The barbarian or something like that 
redface.gif
, well let's return it for repair i don't have proper equipement for soldering djob . Peaphs a faulty Jack 3.5 , hope that nobody more will have this kind of desagrement . 

Jan 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM Post #201 of 679
The LE has an interesting combination of being both delicate and powerful sounding. The mids are not very full, and the treble is emphasized, which gives it a slightly brighter sound, but the bass has good impact, not the best speed but also not overly bloated, just a touch of extra presence, enough to be atmospheric without bleeding into the mids tonally. It does overshadow them sometimes unamped though; I hear this gets better with amping but can't confirm myself, as I own no amps ^_^

The K167 is probably worth a look too.
Quote:
Alrigh, sounds to me like an ok upgrade after all. Don't have the cash for high end products and I would assume i would need a new amp for it too. 

Yeah well only one side played music the other dead silent. Got a refund for them so I may be able to get the LE before the weekend if I'm fast enough. That is if the money turns up in time.

Jan 24, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #204 of 679
Did you have the volumes matched?

There is absolutely no way that just changing the connector is going to make a difference because you're still using the exact same materials to connect. Both connectors are clearly gold electroplated.

Cables are disputable, but there is simply no possible way that this could be making a difference.

Jan 24, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #205 of 679
Quote:
Did you have the volumes matched?

There is absolutely no way that just changing the connector is going to make a difference because you're still using the exact same materials to connect. Both connectors are clearly gold electroplated.

Cables are disputable, but there is simply no possible way that this could be making a difference.

Like I said
I have no idea how...

Jan 25, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #206 of 679
I'm really stuck between these and the 80's, I want the big bass for gaming and movies and I'd prefer the longer cable on the 80's without having to use an extension. What are people's general feeling between these and the 80's?

Jan 25, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #207 of 679
Hey, just an idea, check out some reviews of the Beyer DT-150. It sounds like a better balanced DT-770 but with better imaging and great bass impact without being muddy. Only con is it's really ugly looking.

Jan 28, 2013 at 7:22 AM Post #210 of 679
Quote:
@wynton5364
Look up psyschosomatic 
deadhorse.gif

I don't think I am psychosomatic.
I compared my modified headphone with the original one at the audio shop.
The difference is apparent, don't need to be listened carefully to get it.
The clerk at the shop also confirmed.
I am actually hoping anyone with similar experience to explain that to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back