CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Sep 27, 2018 at 8:29 AM Post #13,381 of 31,833
Im waiting for my package from China,a TRN V80,a chrome blue one.It has also a good review but I want to test it on myself.Planning to purchase Revonext QT2 and Tin Audio.

Sep 27, 2018 at 8:31 AM Post #13,382 of 31,833
bosshifi b3 is a mid centric iem

the bass is very clean mid bass presence is good but the sub bass is lacking although its there but i feel a slight elevation in sub bass and forwarder mids and one could sell them for 100$
How does it compare to Onkyo IEM.The midcentric one

Sep 27, 2018 at 2:11 PM Post #13,384 of 31,833
Hello friends! I believe I may have just found my new under 50.00 personal favorite iem. I recently picked up the TFZ series 2, and i'm more and more impressed with it the longer I spend time with it.
The series 2 is comfortable to wear, with a nice build quality and tip selection included. I also am impressed with the included cable. The sound is vivid, with nice clarity and with an emphasis on details. The bass hits with authority, but never muddies the mids at all. There is an emphasis on the upper mids which makes it a hair lean sounding, but again with great details and clarity. It also sounds pretty natural overall too. Pretty gobsmacked for the 45.00 they cost me. I really feel that TFZ over exposed themselves by releasing so many models without sharing what distinct differences there are between their models. The series 2 is tuned directly in line with my personal preferences, and gets a hearty recommendation from me to anyone looking for an iem, that is coherent and natural and very detailed.

Sep 27, 2018 at 5:04 PM Post #13,385 of 31,833
Did anyone try the new UiiSii DT800 Voice of China 2018? It looks better than the T8/8S and possibly has better mids. The Chinese review is short, but positive. Available on AliExpress for $49.
v2-430544dc3bee2c11d89695b0cbd1f8a9_1200x500.jpg

Sep 27, 2018 at 6:42 PM Post #13,386 of 31,833
Hey, for anyone interested, the official Tennmak store on Amazon has some great deals right now. A few of their IEMs have a 50% off coupon!!

For example, the Trio is $25 after coupon. So is the Crazy Cello (which is an awesome IEM). Not sure if there’s other models included in the 50% off sale, as all I was interested in was the Crazy Cellos.

The prices on the Trio and Crazy Cello are legit good deals though. On Aliexpress (and Amazon) they are normally $50-$60. So $25 on Amazon is a heck of a deal, especially because there’s no 4-6 week shipping wait from China.

No clue how many they have left, but if you have been on the fence about any Tennmak stuff, or waiting for a good deal, this would be it.

Also, another member shared an Amazon deal on the TRN v10 for $9.99. I know the reviews were mixed on the v10, but $10 is a great price if not strictly for the cable (which sells by itself for $5-$6ish). Buy them for the cable, or for donor shells, or correct the sibilant stock tuning by doing a foam mod to the BAs. Either way, $10 is a good deal.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018 at 11:07 PM Post #13,387 of 31,833
guys, I have good news I got my bgvp ds1 v1 today ..and they are freaking awesome.. I never expected this but I finally found my lovely sound signature... everything is fixed in the bgvp ds1 v1 version ...here are my impressions.. comparison between bgvp ds1 v2 and bgvp ds1 v1 is the following: BETTER MIDS,GREAT SOUNDSTAGE, BETTER BASS. NO PIERCING HIGHS, EVERYTHING IS BALANCED..... INSTRUMENTS SOUND OUTSTANDING.. btw they sounding great on low res and high res files.. one of the big advantage of this iem it sound good with every track and poorly mastered tracks too... better then ever.. get it while you can.. I think I found my end game iem... I am very happy enjoying my music again... BIG THANKS TO @DarkZenith @dhruvmeena96 PEACE

What is the physical difference between Bgvp ds1 V1 and V2?

Sep 27, 2018 at 11:21 PM Post #13,388 of 31,833
Either way, it is now your duty to compare and report back:)

The new Magaosi BK50 earphones (w/MMCX) arrived in the mail today.
During my initial listening, while watching "Time Team" episodes (from season 6) on YouTube, it seems like the new BK50 earphones have a slightly brighter sound than my original set of BK50 (w/tethered cable).
I'm planning to listen to music tomorrow, so I can see if the overall response changes any.

Sep 28, 2018 at 3:12 AM Post #13,390 of 31,833
Hey, for anyone interested, the official Tennmak store on Amazon has some great deals right now. A few of their IEMs have a 50% off coupon!!

For example, the Trio is $25 after coupon. So is the Crazy Cello (which is an awesome IEM). Not sure if there’s other models included in the 50% off sale, as all I was interested in was the Crazy Cellos.

The prices on the Trio and Crazy Cello are legit good deals though. On Aliexpress (and Amazon) they are normally $50-$60. So $25 on Amazon is a heck of a deal, especially because there’s no 4-6 week shipping wait from China.

No clue how many they have left, but if you have been on the fence about any Tennmak stuff, or waiting for a good deal, this would be it.
I've been looking at the Crazy Cellos for some time now but the price just doesnt go down

Anw its on amazon so....damn! Hopefully one fine day the price will drop on AE

Sep 28, 2018 at 3:19 AM Post #13,391 of 31,833
Hello friends! I believe I may have just found my new under 50.00 personal favorite iem. I recently picked up the TFZ series 2, and i'm more and more impressed with it the longer I spend time with it.
The series 2 is comfortable to wear, with a nice build quality and tip selection included. I also am impressed with the included cable. The sound is vivid, with nice clarity and with an emphasis on details. The bass hits with authority, but never muddies the mids at all. There is an emphasis on the upper mids which makes it a hair lean sounding, but again with great details and clarity. It also sounds pretty natural overall too. Pretty gobsmacked for the 45.00 they cost me. I really feel that TFZ over exposed themselves by releasing so many models without sharing what distinct differences there are between their models. The series 2 is tuned directly in line with my personal preferences, and gets a hearty recommendation from me to anyone looking for an iem, that is coherent and natural and very detailed.
Wish You would have posted this a lot sooner... they would have been great for me too I imagine. But I`m now settled with IT01(modded).
Do You have any other comparisons to give more insight of TFZ S2 sound? IT01? Maybe some KZ tops, Tinaudio T2, PHB EM-023 etc.?
Also, another member shared an Amazon deal on the TRN v10 for $9.99. I know the reviews were mixed on the v10, but $10 is a great price if not strictly for the cable (which sells by itself for $5-$6ish). Buy them for the cable, or for donor shells, or correct the sibilant stock tuning by doing a foam mod to the BAs. Either way, $10 is a good deal.
Not sure I want those shells for modding but please share the deal. I would just like to have experience with that kind (IT03/04) shell type and size as IT04 is still my wet dream.

Sep 28, 2018 at 8:58 AM Post #13,393 of 31,833
Not sure I want those shells for modding but please share the deal. I would just like to have experience with that kind (IT03/04) shell type and size as IT04 is still my wet dream.

I just checked, and the price has DOUBLED from $10 to $20! Ouch :frowning2:

Sep 28, 2018 at 9:01 AM Post #13,394 of 31,833
upcoming kz

5ySlOGs6-cJxtpBlRIecR3jZtDVNmRL6Ih2D1LFszYvizfD1keQUUXbdPezNdLb292EIkp0j2LGqaejTQQ=w1000-no-tmp.jpg

Wow, those are cool looking! Nice colors too - I like the green and the purple is beautiful. I'll definitely be getting a pair of these along with the ZS7 :)

Sep 28, 2018 at 9:30 AM Post #13,395 of 31,833
What is the physical difference between Bgvp ds1 V1 and V2?

None, and i have a BGVP, allegedly the v1, for me they are utter trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

• XTF1
Back