CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 16, 2018 at 1:18 PM Post #7,834 of 31,832
JVC 6mm driver are near to canal and are longer excursion coil with stiff diaphgram....

Compared to a normal 10mm tuned driver.

Well JVC driver are completely different topology..

Just like dual circuit RHA, TFZ or hifiman new topology.

Its is like....well Yamaha IEM driver but more stiffer and more power deliver and well little near to ear..not like Yamaha super near...on tip of nozzle.

LOL bro....

But I worked with sonion and learned a lot of things. ..in intern.

LOL bro... (???). I was simply pointing out the A15 Pro's presentation is exceptionally light and quick, at the expense of providing very little in the way of physical, visceral feedback.

Also, congrats on your internship at Sonion. Would have been a cool place to work.

Mar 16, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #7,837 of 31,832
my rock zircon's couldnt pass customs ( i dont know why ) so i got the money refunded.

I was thinking in using it for a different earphone and I was thinking about memt x5 , uiisii hm7 , or something in the same price range (i prefer metal music )

currently i have kz zs3 and yersen fen-200 is coming too.

thanks.
customs did you a favor. if you like bass, get the boarseman kr49 or the memt.

Mar 16, 2018 at 1:51 PM Post #7,838 of 31,832
I think its a upgraded model because its pricier... I dont have info atm with the iem ... just posted because its new

EMI is a reference design from a BA manufacturer in China (that's why it goes by a few names) but this pricier version is probably due to a different DD used or just new shells - balanced armature should be exactly the same. I wouldn't call it new though, I've seen this design on Alibaba (which is Aliexpress for mass orders directly from factory) months ago, maybe even half a year ago. It just wasn't picked up until now.

Mar 16, 2018 at 1:58 PM Post #7,839 of 31,832
I can feel A15 Pro's bass and this is using wide bore tips (from UE900S) which means with narrower ones it'll be even more felt/present. Of course if coming from IT01 or EN700 Pro for example, it feels a lot less and maybe even feels inadequate but it's not IMO.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2018 at 3:56 PM Post #7,840 of 31,832
I think its a upgraded model because its pricier... I dont have info atm with the iem ... just posted because its new

Nah, that IEM has been out for a while now (at least 6-12 months).

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2018 at 4:51 PM Post #7,841 of 31,832
I do not understand that why you guys are calling KR49 a basshead IEM? It is not at all basshead IEM.

I have KR25D, KR49i, MEMT X5, Einsear T2. When it comes to bass quantity so here is my rating after listening to these IEMs multiple times and I know what I am talking about.

MEMT X5 > KR25D >= Einsear T2 > KR49i.

AFAIK, KR49i = KR49 + Mic.

Mar 16, 2018 at 4:58 PM Post #7,842 of 31,832
I do not understand that why you guys are calling KR49 a basshead IEM? It is not at all basshead IEM.

I have KR25D, KR49i, MEMT X5, Einsear T2. When it comes to bass quantity so here is my rating after listening to these IEMs multiple times and I know what I am talking about.

MEMT X5 > KR25D >= Einsear T2 > KR49i.

AFAIK, KR49i = KR49 + Mic.

I use qkz dm300 for bass (need to change tips to optimize for vocals and bass) and rock zircons .. they are epic for the price ..

or u can get the I-INTO i8 I heard its a good basshead iem.. but I dont have it so I cant comment on that...

btw what happened to vidals site.. he had some pretty good iems.. but he doesnt upload anymore

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2018 at 10:22 PM Post #7,844 of 31,832
I use qkz dm300 for bass (need to change tips to optimize for vocals and bass) and rock zircons .. they are epic for the price ..

or u can get the I-INTO i8 I heard its a good basshead iem.. but I dont have it so I cant comment on that...

btw what happened to vidals site.. he had some pretty good iems.. but he doesnt upload anymore

Get the UiiSii CM5 instead of the I-INTO i8. You don't really need 3 drivers a side if 1 good one got you covered.

Mar 17, 2018 at 1:03 AM Post #7,845 of 31,832
How are the Sony MH1Cs? Was planning on buying another pair of Dzat df-10s since my last pair was a dud, but the Sonys look interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back