CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 17, 2018 at 1:17 AM Post #7,846 of 31,833
Mar 17, 2018 at 1:33 AM Post #7,848 of 31,833
Kinera SEED launched on penon...

Sorry we have the new king under 50usd. Hands down.

This crazy thing have rare L shape response.... Extended sub bass and little warmth to bass and then neutral to treble.

impression compared to the T2 please. i really hope it doesn't do better than the king pro, this impulse buying is scary

Mar 17, 2018 at 2:12 AM Post #7,849 of 31,833
How are the Sony MH1Cs? Was planning on buying another pair of Dzat df-10s since my last pair was a dud, but the Sonys look interesting
I have both and both are great sounding. The Sonys have a minimalistic micro cylinder design made of aluminium with a useless remote (only works for Sony phones) and a j-shaped flat cable. The DZATs are wooden and have a strangely frail textile cable and a useful remote.

The Sonys are hailed by audiophiles, the DZATs are not.

http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone_review/sony-mh1c/
https://goo.gl/mLU7oH
https://www.audiophileon.com/news/sony-mh1c-earphone-review

Mar 17, 2018 at 3:55 AM Post #7,850 of 31,833
Kinera SEED launched on penon...

Sorry we have the new king under 50usd. Hands down.

This crazy thing have rare L shape response.... Extended sub bass and little warmth to bass and then neutral to treble.

got a pal with Dita Answer (non-Truth) who bought the T1 and said the sound sig is quite similar, so I'd like a comparison with T1 too. Less jargons, if possible?

he also got the DS1 V2, unfortunately, so still no direct comparison from DS1 V1 to V2, which is troubling. Maybe I'd just take the T1 since I quite liked the Dita Answer.

Mar 17, 2018 at 4:42 AM Post #7,851 of 31,833
Alright guys today I have a pleasant surprise to show you all. Everyone here probably all knows the TinAudio T2. But many people here may not know another chi-fi that goes by the name of T2: The Einsear T2.

With positive opinions on both audiobudget, aproear, and thephonograph, I decided to try it out.

Okay, so to quickly cap off, not only are you getting a delicious sound from the Einsear T2, but you’re also getting a healthy balanced sound. But wait, isn’t there always a caveat when it comes to things that are too good to be true? That’s where I like to say NOPE! NADA! ZERO! ZILTCH! ZIP! The price of the Einsear T2 is only CAD $12 (USD $10)! Have you realized that—aside from the ED9—I’ve been comparing the T2 to other chi-fi that costs double or even triple the price, like the T515 and the ZS6? Believe me, I find this very outstanding. I unboxed the T2 expecting a sibilant monster with very basic imaging capabilities (Uisii HM7 comes to mind), but I was pleasantly surprised that they are on par with the rest of the more higher-end chi-fi. These buds definitely made up for my rather glum day. Einsear delivers!… .
They're very nice for sleeping or napping. Not quite small enough that you could wear them if you're putting your head on a table to nap but if you've got something soft like a pillow they're fine for me. I liked how they sounded and the comfort that I bought a 2nd pair as a back up just because they are so inexpensive.

Mar 17, 2018 at 6:42 AM Post #7,852 of 31,833
Dita answer truth edition: well these resolve detail at such an extreme level without sibilance...It took me many hours getting used to it. Well it is a rare U shape..(sub bass and air treble raised) with some 3khz peak. Soundstage is not the greatest at price, but us huge in aspect to any single Dynamic I have heard. Way bigger than iBasso it01...

Well it is bigger brother of iBasso it01 after setting time or burn time.

TinAudio T1: inspired by dita, these are like when we take average of dita to consumer IEM. And then reduce the technicality. Treble have decay, making it splashy compared to dita’s but it they are very good.

Well simple it is normal L shape with mid bass warmth, lower detail and speed....but resolves very good for 30usd.

Plus they have good stage and image. Well it is better than Edifier h297 by miles, and both of them looks same.

Well poorman Dita's as these resolve very beautifully and sounds more natural than crazy detail monster the Answer

Mar 17, 2018 at 6:43 AM Post #7,853 of 31,833
got a pal with Dita Answer (non-Truth) who bought the T1 and said the sound sig is quite similar, so I'd like a comparison with T1 too. Less jargons, if possible?

he also got the DS1 V2, unfortunately, so still no direct comparison from DS1 V1 to V2, which is troubling. Maybe I'd just take the T1 since I quite liked the Dita Answer.

My sis have v1, confirmed from banggood...my bro have v2..

I have none

Mar 17, 2018 at 9:29 AM Post #7,856 of 31,833
Dita answer truth edition: well these resolve detail at such an extreme level without sibilance...It took me many hours getting used to it. Well it is a rare U shape..(sub bass and air treble raised) with some 3khz peak. Soundstage is not the greatest at price, but us huge in aspect to any single Dynamic I have heard. Way bigger than iBasso it01...

Well it is bigger brother of iBasso it01 after setting time or burn time.

TinAudio T1: inspired by dita, these are like when we take average of dita to consumer IEM. And then reduce the technicality. Treble have decay, making it splashy compared to dita’s but it they are very good.

Well simple it is normal L shape with mid bass warmth, lower detail and speed....but resolves very good for 30usd.

Plus they have good stage and image. Well it is better than Edifier h297 by miles, and both of them looks same.

Well poorman Dita's as these resolve very beautifully and sounds more natural than crazy detail monster the Answer

sounds about right on the T1, quite a bit surprised that more people don't get it, but T2 is crazy good too. DS1 V2 has a bit more bass than I'd like, so I'll skip that.

Mar 17, 2018 at 9:43 AM Post #7,857 of 31,833
Thank you very much for the info, very kind !
If you really wanna try the tda1305 this one has the same design as mine and is 11$, i buyed from another seller that expired the advertisement.

CM108 TDA1305T TDA1308 3.5mm Output USB Amp USB Sound Card DAC Decoder 5V new
http://s.aliexpress.com/MnEriymu?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard
(from AliExpress Android)

Paulindss, thank you. I got the

CM108 + TDA1305T + TDA1308 3.5mm Output USB Amp USB Sound Card DAC Decoder 5V

Very neat. Could youplease help me to connect it to an Iphone Smartphone 7.
It needs external 5V power ? - Transformer + what connection ?

Thanks !

Mar 17, 2018 at 10:00 AM Post #7,858 of 31,833
Paulindss, thank you. I got the

CM108 + TDA1305T + TDA1308 3.5mm Output USB Amp USB Sound Card DAC Decoder 5V

Very neat. Could youplease help me to connect it to an Iphone Smartphone 7.
It needs external 5V power ? - Transformer + what connection ?

Thanks !

Sorry, but i'm afraid i can't help you. I'm not into eletronics. And i think that this board works on pc's only.

Post a Photo of the board on the chinese DAC thread and maybe someone can give you a clearer answer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back