CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 24, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #2,522 of 31,832
  Seahf AWK 009 look like a crazy deal...was thinking it use a silver plated cable but it's not the case...what about construction and durability potential?

And...looking at Penon aliexpress store I fall on....SWING EC1 triple drivers hybrid
blink.gif

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/SWING-EC1-Hybrid-Technology-HiFi-Audiophile-In-Ear-Earphones-IEMs/32762651868.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.5.T9mVCF&scm=1007.13339.33317.0&pvid=f81bf44e-a165-4a0c-834a-4c1e10da30ad&tpp=1

ANYBODY heard them on headfi???

Swing ie800 big brother with 2 ba drivers atop of it??? Euh....the Swing make me hysterical about value, I MUST try these!!!!!

I think I remember someone on the Chinese/Asian thread had them and postet impressions. Was a few weeks ago.

Apr 24, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #2,523 of 31,832
Well, I read reviews on aliexpres page and people like them better than Xiaomi hybrid Pro wich I found quite impressive....if its like the **** dt2 at 15$ less, its a real deal...will see if I take the plunge and write feddback here if I do.

Anyway, now, I look at gearbest to use my point for some 30-60$ earphone, perhaps bluetooth cause I do not have any...will see will see...what about the QCY Q29? They are on sale....anybody try them? Got good reviews on Ali and gb...
http://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_596463.html?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

Anyway, what about bluetooth earphone in general? i'm sceptical about sound quality without cable, I try one pair that hiss alot, a dual drivers from Ali don't remember the name...don't really understand the technology
confused_face.gif

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #2,525 of 31,832
Well, I read reviews on aliexpres page and people like them better than Xiaomi hybrid Pro wich I found quite impressive....if its like the **** dt2 at 15$ less, its a real deal...will see if I take the plunge and write feddback here if I do.

Anyway, now, I look at gearbest to use my point for some 30-60$ earphone, perhaps bluetooth cause I do not have any...will see will see...what about the QCY Q29? They are on sale....anybody try them? Got good reviews on Ali and gb...
http://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_596463.html?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

Anyway, what about bluetooth earphone in general? i'm sceptical about sound quality without cable, I try one pair that hiss alot, a dual drivers from Ali don't remember the name...don't really understand the technology:confused_face:

I own a couple of BT headsets and none beat these In SQ and has aptx which make the sound quality even better. I bought a pair for my niece and she uses them all the time. Look on ebay:
Mpow MBH5B-PS-2 Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Aptx or under mpow swift Bluetooth

Apr 24, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #2,527 of 31,832
Seahf AWK 009 look like a crazy deal...was thinking it use a silver plated cable but it's not the case...what about construction and durability potential?

And...looking at Penon aliexpress store I fall on....SWING EC1 triple drivers hybrid:blink:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/SWING-EC1-Hybrid-Technology-HiFi-Audiophile-In-Ear-Earphones-IEMs/32762651868.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.5.T9mVCF&scm=1007.13339.33317.0&pvid=f81bf44e-a165-4a0c-834a-4c1e10da30ad&tpp=1

ANYBODY heard them on headfi???

Swing ie800 big brother with 2 ba drivers atop of it??? Euh....the Swing make me hysterical about value, I MUST try these!!!!!

Fwiw I've got them and they're excellent. Haven't listened to them for a while for several reasons but will find them again and share some more impressions on them. I'm pretty sure I posted my initial impressions in then original Chinese thread a couple of months back.

Apr 24, 2017 at 5:15 PM Post #2,528 of 31,832
Fwiw I've got them and they're excellent. Haven't listened to them for a while for several reasons but will find them again and share some more impressions on them. I'm pretty sure I posted my initial impressions in then original Chinese thread a couple of months back.

You did as I remember reading it, I've been looking at these and the Einsear Fix as my next +£20 review candidates

Apr 24, 2017 at 5:21 PM Post #2,529 of 31,832

The earpieces themselves are lighter and smaller than the Ty's the vent on the back is smaller also. The cable on the black pair isn't special, reminds me of the Ty 32 Earbuds.

The red and gold seem to have a different cable that's a bit more aesthetically pleasing.

Apr 24, 2017 at 6:26 PM Post #2,530 of 31,832
Got the Awei ES900i just now. This Iem is loud. Glad I always turned down the volume before I put the music on. 110db 3db. Most of the ones I got are 90-98db Gonna do BI. The bass is awesome. Treble is not harsh. A slight bit veiled. Let's see if there is a change. I got the Gold one. The tips are wide like the Rock Zircon perhaps a bit more wider. Nice pleather bag that can fit 2 items.The cord is plastic spaghetti type. Loud Yep. This is the seller. I also bought my Rock Zircon from them.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/282386499551

Apr 24, 2017 at 9:29 PM Post #2,531 of 31,832
Yup! Pretty much your description is right on par with mine. :smile:

Remax RM-600M:  Single unit 2-way BA armature on each side. Nice soundstage and vocals and beautifully balanced with excellent details. Bass is clear with a great realistic feel, punch, and slam to them.

How do they compare to the urbanfun and zst?

Apr 24, 2017 at 9:29 PM Post #2,532 of 31,832
I find they have lots of bass, recessed mids and clear highs. Excellent for 5 bucks. Try them.

I think they are bright, bassy, super accurate mids but highs get way to silibant.

Apr 24, 2017 at 11:13 PM Post #2,533 of 31,832
  I don't like them either, I'll be staying away from metal ear buds for sure and maybe also that brand...

Hi there,
I remember you ask me how I find the **** PT15 earbud a while ago...hum, sorry for late answer but I think it's because I really don't like them! Way way to bright and forward,

How do you find them and did they need BIG amping?

Quote:
  I don't like them either, I'll be staying away from metal ear buds for sure and maybe also that brand...

My PT15 was just too bright as well.
frown.gif
 ...The bass was very hallow and too mild.

My current favorite! --> Pinte P-11

Just does everything right for an earbud and I haven't heard anything better to date! ...I'll be writing a review later with more PIC's.

Here are some quick impressions after burning them in for over 100 hours....

PINTE P-11 (Hi-Fi Magnetized Metal Earbuds) Simply the best I've ever heard and taking the throne as "King of Earbuds"! They have a hi-resolution atmosphere with wide soundstage, head stage, luscious vocals, and vivid details from sub-bass to micro-details!

Sorry, the only links is on taobao for now.....

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.VJE4FB&id=545519615937&ns=1&abbucket=4#detail

Quote:
Can I get an opinion of the UiiSii HM7?

Sure....The sound signature sounds eerly close to the original Magaosi K3, almost to the point of sounding like identical clones. Overall quality is just okay, but better than average. The sound signature outways the price many times over!
wink.gif

Apr 25, 2017 at 12:27 AM Post #2,534 of 31,832
Thanks for your toughs about PT 15 wich I was thinking my impression was perhaps too severe due to the fact I did not burn them alot (20hours)...as well as listening to them cause of our mutual conclusion about brightness. My hope was so BIG too!

Did not heard about the Pinte P11...description you make is very elogious, i'm intrigued but taobao can't be an option for me, way too complicate for Canada dude...grrrr. And what's the price in U.S money if I can have an idea of the value?...it write 2.62 USD on the site,
blink.gif
not sure it's correct.
I like to try different style and form factor, this one have kind of big housing wich confirm the big soundstage you talk about perhaps. Did you hear the Mrz Tomahawk? they have biggest soundstage of my little earbuds collection and are my favorite with this Faaeal 64ohm that look to be out of production (think it's just standard version with silver plated cable):
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Selling-Brand-FAAEAL-64-Ohm-DIY-Earphone-Earbuds-Upgraded-HiFi-In-ear-Earphones-DJ-Earbuds/32726951431.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.ZJOqa2

Apr 25, 2017 at 12:45 AM Post #2,535 of 31,832

WOW! Your IEM collection
eek.gif

or
angry_face.gif
of jealousy hehe

Big thanks for your toughs, will surely take the plunge....when money will appear in my pocket...hum, I see you have the PMV A-01 MK2 (that I listen right now too for Ash Koosha music) and was wondering how they compare to it as both are 3 drivers IEM??
(read your excellent PMV review that help my buying choice when they were on sale at 50$, thanks for that too!)

Funny, you have the **** F05, forgotten beast that I should go back to cause I remember liking them even if somewhat dark sounding....it say double unit drivers, one 8mm and 9mm...for 15$ it's something...**** are a brand to watch and trust I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back