CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 25, 2017 at 4:21 AM Post #2,536 of 31,833
Another update on the Seafh AWK009 - whilst they share some similarities sonically with the Ty Hi-Z G3s they are different. The G3s are flatter sounding but are airier than the Seafh.

The differences are subtle and I'm really having to concentrate with tracks that I know pretty well to work out what the differences are, not helped by the slight difference in volume between the two earphones.

Apr 25, 2017 at 6:52 AM Post #2,539 of 31,833
Alright I got the alledged fake Vivo's... 

They do not have the horseshoe etc. And I am not sure if the sound quality is just bad or decent. It does have a heavy bass, but I hear a lot of uhm noise distortion. Like a tsscchh.... This is not good I think.

I have mailed the seller first... And will see what they have to say. On acoustic female vocals they perform alright. But rap songs and such with beats and instrumentals are really bad is it suposed to go that way with these earphones. Or can I just assume they are straight out fake because there is no horseshoe etc. 

No horsehoes
Nozzles do not move
The logo I can't find on the eartips. 

Nozzles do move after a lot of force... Is it suposed to go this stiff? 

Apr 25, 2017 at 7:16 AM Post #2,540 of 31,833
Hi guys, I am new in here. I am looking for some good brand or non-branded overall in good sound and cable quality Bluetooth in-ear earbuds. I want it for iPhone 7 and I want to use it outdoor as well as. My budget is 50$ Thanks

Apr 25, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #2,542 of 31,833
  Alright I got the alledged fake Vivo's... 

They do not have the horseshoe etc. And I am not sure if the sound quality is just bad or decent. It does have a heavy bass, but I hear a lot of uhm noise distortion. Like a tsscchh.... This is not good I think.

I have mailed the seller first... And will see what they have to say. On acoustic female vocals they perform alright. But rap songs and such with beats and instrumentals are really bad is it suposed to go that way with these earphones. Or can I just assume they are straight out fake because there is no horseshoe etc. 

No horsehoes
Nozzles do not move
The logo I can't find on the eartips. 

Nozzles do move after a lot of force... Is it suposed to go this stiff? 

If they have heavy bass they they don't sound like the Vivos I've heard :)

Apr 25, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #2,543 of 31,833
Hi guys, I am new in here. I am looking for some good brand or non-branded overall in good sound and cable quality Bluetooth in-ear earbuds. I want it for iPhone 7 and I want to use it outdoor as well as. My budget is 50$ Thanks

Sport Earphone Awei A920BL Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Sports Stereo Earphone With Volume Control For Iphone Samsung Smartphone
http://s.aliexpress.com/BFZryeMv
(from AliExpress Android)

May 1, 2017 at 2:27 PM Post #2,544 of 31,833
Okay. Thread work again! My title was too long for new site(take some time to figure this out!)....work now:L3000::ksc75smile::beerchug:

Last edited:
May 2, 2017 at 10:00 PM Post #2,545 of 31,833
KEEPED from big Spring Cleaning....:ksc75smile:

P5020282.JPG

May 2, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #2,547 of 31,833
**** F05 are really underated or not rated at all...I think they deserve more recognition, there 2 dynamics drivers give a really beautifull dark sound signature, very unique and addictive, bass go really deep and details are there, but in a warm way flowing gently in soundspectrum, construction is top notch too (should have take without mic tough).
**** UE custom are just too amazing for the price, real joke, such an immersive soundstage and good mids and bass, the silver plated cable I bought for like 6$ give them a hint of brightness much needed and help with detials retreival.
Superlux HD381 still amaze me, another really underated GEM, F version is good too but I find the original version more neutral and ''beeffy'', were in one of the best U shape soundsignature we can get under 25$, and this airy soundstage!
Musicmaker TW1 are very impressive too, did Musicmaker make any bad earphones anyway? That such a small iem give this complex soundexperience is really something, texture, bass (!), nice instrument separation and overal quite neutral but dynamic sound....must try more of this brand!
And the DIY My Geek Hybrid with a sumptuous wood housing are something to crave for, sound like urbanfun with wider soundstage and more bass....no brainer buy and quality check is excellent for a ''geek store''! This is an exemple of Aliexpress miracle we can get for extra cheap.

May 2, 2017 at 10:28 PM Post #2,548 of 31,833
Yea, the new upgraded head-fi website had my head spinning, :L3000:....I was lost for a little there. Glad I'm back in one piece!

Yeah, i'm more than reserved about this BIG change...but as 2.0 human, we must adapt to climate change, ultraliberalism and now THIS.

Anyway, some kind savior tell me the truth about long title, less is more now.

Happy you survive to the earthquake too:beerchug:

May 4, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #2,550 of 31,833
Hello all!
Sorry if this is the wrong thread by several miles (or kilometers) but I wanted to ask a question for a friend. He's in the market for something that'll replace his Shure SE215's, because their cable breaks often. He doesn't really care too much about the sound curve. What he wants most is comfort and isolation. He also tends to sleep with them in (Not sure how often though) He said he could spend 100 or so dollars, but I'm betting he won't need to pay nearly that much. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back