Best looking headphones
Jul 14, 2010 at 12:37 PM Post #123 of 171
The answer is mine (since the picture I posted earlier was before I got mine and terrible, I decided I would post a picture of my pair.)

Bigger

Jul 14, 2010 at 1:17 PM Post #126 of 171

Quote:
^^ They're so vulgar and gaudy though...

Eeeuuughhhh.

It depends...if you like crazy styles or not. 
tongue.gif

Jul 14, 2010 at 1:28 PM Post #128 of 171
I love grado's -  but their entire lineup does not look that great. Some may look expensive (at least as far as grado's go), but not good looking.

I think the fulled markl modded headphones (la2000, la5000) are very nice looking cans with wood cups. For metal cups, I think the edition 8 palladium are nice looking too.

Jul 14, 2010 at 1:35 PM Post #129 of 171

Quote:
I love grado's -  but their entire lineup does not look that great. Some may look expensive (at least as far as grado's go), but not good looking.

I think the fulled markl modded headphones (la2000, la5000) are very nice looking cans with wood cups. For metal cups, I think the edition 8 palladium are nice looking too.

I disagree. They have a retro-industrial cool about them that isn't available from any other brand. They may not be sleek and shiny, but they are different, and that, IMHO, is what makes them good.

Jul 14, 2010 at 1:44 PM Post #130 of 171

Quote:
I disagree. They have a retro-industrial cool about them that isn't available from any other brand. They may not be sleek and shiny, but they are different, and that, IMHO, is what makes them good.

There is no doubt that the retro style sets the apart and gives them a sort of cool factor, but if I was just walking through a headphone store without knowing anything about the respective models, I would not exactly be drawn to the grado's. My wife already makes fun of me for wearing them. And lets not kid ourselves, usually the women in our lives have a better taste in what looks good than we do.

Jul 14, 2010 at 3:25 PM Post #133 of 171
Speaking of retro-cool, I prefer AKG's look to Grado's. Sorry, Grado fans. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back