Best IEM tips?
Sep 3, 2018 at 3:20 AM Post #362 of 3,313
Best tips for me is KZ Star tips. It has the most perfect bore diameter and fit for my ears. The problem is, it has no notch to get it stay in place of the nozzle. Between these and Symbio Manderine wides for me.

images

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2018 at 10:00 PM Post #363 of 3,313
Anyone have recommendation for double-layered tips that look like this? I have a pair of these concert earplugs, they're double-layered I guess, I don't know how to describe them. Anyways, I get a VERY good seal with them plus they're waaaaaay more comfortable than any earphone tip I have which starts to often hurt after 20-50 minutes. This might be because the nozzle on earphones is bigger or something, I dunno but these tips are really perfect on the earplugs, I just want a quality earphone version of them now:

51Ofy%2B0I4FL._SL1024_.jpg

Sep 25, 2018 at 10:59 PM Post #364 of 3,313
Anyone have recommendation for double-layered tips that look like this? I have a pair of these concert earplugs, they're double-layered I guess, I don't know how to describe them. Anyways, I get a VERY good seal with them plus they're waaaaaay more comfortable than any earphone tip I have which starts to often hurt after 20-50 minutes. This might be because the nozzle on earphones is bigger or something, I dunno but these tips are really perfect on the earplugs, I just want a quality earphone version of them now:

RHA makes these but I can't say for sure whether you can still get them from Amazon

Sep 25, 2018 at 11:05 PM Post #365 of 3,313

Something like these:

https://www.amazon.com/SpinFit-CP24...pID=41-fah1we8L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch]

Oct 31, 2018 at 8:10 AM Post #366 of 3,313
I'm looking to buy some spinfit cp eartips. Which ones have the widest bore diameter? I like my symbio W and so i'm looking for a spinfit CP with a wide bore. I know there's a CP220, 230, 240, etc.

Oct 31, 2018 at 2:44 PM Post #367 of 3,313
No one has a bore as wide as Symbio one. Have a try with the CP240 L, they're excellent.

Oct 31, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #368 of 3,313

Yeah Spinfit makes double-flange tips but they're a bit pricey unless you know they're going to be a perfect fit.

I just make my own with cheapo triple flanges from Ali or E*** and cut the top flange off like so:

IMG_3560.JPG

Also, Klipsch double flanges are the softest and most comfortable if you have narrow-nozzle IEMs like Etymotic or Westone.

I'm looking to buy some spinfit cp eartips. Which ones have the widest bore diameter? I like my symbio W and so i'm looking for a spinfit CP with a wide bore. I know there's a CP220, 230, 240, etc.

CP230 has the widest bore of the three.

Nov 1, 2018 at 6:40 AM Post #369 of 3,313
i noticed iems that have a short stem definitely benefit from longer tips as tri flange ones especially if you deep er canals, I tried a generic triple flange with my empire ears legend x, and was wondering which company makes the best triple flange tips out there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back