CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 18, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #2,432 of 31,832
  Hello,

This time I am just wanting to grab one pair of dynamic duel drivers. 

I am thinking about either the Tennmak pro or Kinera BD005? 

I want only one pair of these, which would be better or is there another one you'd reccomend to me? Thanks for the help! Sorry for asking so much I am just lost in the world of Chi-fi. 

I did not like the KZ SZ3 probably I missed the treble, after Vidal pointed this out to me I think it must have been this. I have been using the pistons again, and I actually am starting to like them. 

Of the two you suggested Kinera, the Ten Pro has too much mid bass for my tastes.

Apr 18, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #2,433 of 31,832
Hi

What are the best bang for bucks?

I'm seeking for something under $40 , flat sounding.

I mostly listen electronic music with plenty of female vocals.

I'm currently using in ear momentums , they have too much sub bass to my taste ,i also dislike its laidback vocals.

I've not heard the momentums so hard to know what to suggest in terms of not having too much sub-bass, maybe Xiaomi Pro HD.

Apr 18, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #2,434 of 31,832
Hi

What are the best bang for bucks?

I'm seeking for something under $40 , flat sounding.

I mostly listen electronic music with plenty of female vocals.

I'm currently using in ear momentums , they have too much sub bass to my taste ,i also dislike its laidback vocals.

bosshifi b3 or urbanfun hifi should fit the bill

Apr 18, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #2,435 of 31,832
Tenmmak Pro is a dual driver IEM and Kinera BD005 is a single dynamic driver + BA.

Well, if you want better treble, maybe you should get Tennmak Piano not Pro?

Oops I see so one is + BA and the other is a dual driver. I think I will look into other dual drivers than or just go for the Kinera.. Thanks for your help and thinking with me it's a apreciated. Also thanks for correcting my mistake! Thought it was both a dual driver.. 

Of the two you suggested Kinera, the Ten Pro has too much mid bass for my tastes.

Thanks I might want to wait til I receive my Fiio K1 and then go for a kinera or well... I thought it was a dual driver, I want something that is like a shure dual driver.. I think I might look on! Thanks for help though if you have a straight sugestion would help, I love your website and reviews I have read a lot but it remains hard to chose.

Apr 18, 2017 at 2:50 PM Post #2,436 of 31,832

Oops I see so one is + BA and the other is a dual driver. I think I will look into other dual drivers than or just go for the Kinera.. Thanks for your help and thinking with me it's a apreciated. Also thanks for correcting my mistake! Thought it was both a dual driver.. 

Thanks I might want to wait til I receive my Fiio K1 and then go for a kinera or well... I thought it was a dual driver, I want something that is like a shure dual driver.. I think I might look on! Thanks for help though if you have a straight sugestion would help, I love your website and reviews I have read a lot but it remains hard to chose.

I'm still waiting on the replacement VJJB N1s - first ones were faulty - they're closer to the Shure configuration as it's a dual dynamic with a crossover something that I've not seen on ChiFi dual drivers before.

The Kinera are hybrid which technically are 'dual drivers' but you're getting a dynamic and BA unit.

Apr 18, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #2,437 of 31,832

I'm still waiting on the replacement VJJB N1s - first ones were faulty - they're closer to the Shure configuration as it's a dual dynamic with a crossover something that I've not seen on ChiFi dual drivers before.

The Kinera are hybrid which technically are 'dual drivers' but you're getting a dynamic and BA unit.

Alright would you recommend my buying them or do you say wait a bit? I am interested to know your findngs though the Kinera are probably good as well, I want to try only one of these kind of headphone styles to see wether I like tem. The VJJB N1 look very cool I might try them... If you say go for it, but if your not sure as well I'll wait in patience for your findings. After all in this thread the biggest thing is patience. 

Apr 18, 2017 at 3:00 PM Post #2,438 of 31,832

Alright would you recommend my buying them or do you say wait a bit? I am interested to know your findngs though the Kinera are probably good as well, I want to try only one of these kind of headphone styles to see wether I like tem. The VJJB N1 look very cool I might try them... If you say go for it, but if your not sure as well I'll wait in patience for your findings. After all in this thread the biggest thing is patience. 

I'd wait if you can.

My experience with VJJB hasn't been great, I feel they've been left behind a bit in their model range. The N1 look to be a good option, that crossover being key, but having received a faulty pair I wonder if the technical side is beyond their abilities.

There's also no guarantee that my tastes match your own so worth reading as many opinions as you can before splashing the cash. 

Apr 18, 2017 at 3:13 PM Post #2,439 of 31,832

I'd wait if you can.

My experience with VJJB hasn't been great, I feel they've been left behind a bit in their model range. The N1 look to be a good option, that crossover being key, but having received a faulty pair I wonder if the technical side is beyond their abilities.

There's also no guarantee that my tastes match your own so worth reading as many opinions as you can before splashing the cash. 

Thanks I'll wait, I take it you might update here? Well me personally I am not much of a audio expert. For me if someone that has a good understanding says it's well made and produces good sound, then for me that's good enough. And the cash it's not that bad! I am student but I do make a bit of money on the side and rarely spend money on stuff. I just want to find a nice pair of headphones. So I will wait! And if they are no good I'll go for the Kinera or some other sort of dual driver. 

Thanks for your help though I really value your opinion and advice! I might start plowing through the forum and start to learn more about audio headphones/earphones though for now I am in the middle of tests this week. When that is over I got some time to read some sources and learn new stuff along the way. 

Apr 19, 2017 at 4:38 PM Post #2,443 of 31,832
Hello!! First of all, I apologize about my english!!

I recently buy an iPhone 7, and I am looking for a IEM wireless, to use with it, so I have started a search between all the IEM's wireless, and finally I decided to choose an IEM with MMCX and a MMCX BT Cable, because I want to use the new IEM with another devices:

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/Tennmak-Tenmk-Pro-Dual-Dynamic-Driver-Professional-In-Ear-Sport-Detach-Earphone-Headphones-with-Microphone-Remote/32624020655.html

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-NiceHCK-HB1-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Earphone-Upgrade-Cable-MMCX-Cable-Support-For-Aptx/32789274984.html

I was thinking about the Beatsx, but at last, I am thinking about the Tennmak because I am reading a lot of good reviews about it, and the cable too.

In my desktop computer I have a Sennheiser momentum I, other IEMS that i had: Xiaomi Piston v2, Xiaomi Piston v3, Philips SHE3590, Rock Zircon, CX300, VSD1S...

My budget is around 100€, please help me to find the perfect combination!!

THANKS!

Apr 19, 2017 at 4:44 PM Post #2,444 of 31,832
  I clicked on review and got nothing...

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
beerchug.gif

Apparently I had some extra crap copied in before the URL...weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back