CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 22, 2017 at 1:31 PM Post #2,462 of 31,833
  Have you listened to some of those, can you give us a rundown which ones you prefer starting with the first, then second, etc...?

I only comment on earphones I've heard and there's review of all of those on my site including scores so you can see how they rate. 

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #2,463 of 31,833
Hello guys,

Im looking to buy a bluetooth earphone from china under U$ 30,00, what do you guys recomend?  Im watching the QCY QY8 and the Meizu ep-51 since i saw some good reviews. Im not an audiophile or anything and i like a more bassy sound.

thanks in advance and sorry for my english

Apr 22, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #2,464 of 31,833
Hey everyone, just got the second version of 3 drivers hybrid from Xiaomi and i'm quite in love with it, really....at this price it well deserve to be put in the best off list.
They are call the Xiaomi Hybrid Pro, and I was a little afraid to buy them cause of some bad review about the first version wich have 1 dynamic and 2 balanced armature drivers instead of 2 dynamics and 1 balanced like the Pro.

Any impression here about this incredible budget?

Remind me of the Urbanfun but with more bass and a little less air between instrument (I write a review about the Xiaomi and this is the only drawback: soundstage-instrument separation).

I did not like the Piston 3 but the Hybrid are a real surprise!!!!!!!!!!

Lot of details sparkle, very clear sound without distortion or frequencies bleeding, punchy lively bass, U shape sound...wow wow wow! and....for less than 30$, this is a real steal.

Got the PMV A-01 MK2 too
very_evil_smiley.gif

Still burning them (don't burn the Xiaomi so perhaps will update review too).

PMV are something quite intense....hum...love-hate relation for now, but always fascinating even when it's hate! They are ultra detailed and have a kind of clinical instrument separation with immense soundstage, very hardcore listening experience with complex electro...like...be really cautious with these if you have epilepsy or smoke to much!

Apr 22, 2017 at 3:36 PM Post #2,466 of 31,833

I only comment on earphones I've heard and there's review of all of those on my site including scores so you can see how they rate. 

Hi mate, I see your now a big earphones Guru, this passion just can grow and grow...and now Im back in the fever after finally receiving after 4 months my Aliexpress order that include **** 4in1 and PMV A-01 Mk2 and Auglamour R8 (fail!).

Now I feel I need some best-off update and will like to know the really best one under 50$ that you feel should deserve to be put in the list and if some should not I can update it too...

Cheers and keep the good vibe!

Apr 22, 2017 at 4:13 PM Post #2,468 of 31,833

Hi mate, I see your now a big earphones Guru, this passion just can grow and grow...and now Im back in the fever after finally receiving after 4 months my Aliexpress order that include **** 4in1 and PMV A-01 Mk2 and Auglamour R8 (fail!).

Now I feel I need some best-off update and will like to know the really best one under 50$ that you feel should deserve to be put in the list and if some should not I can update it too...

Cheers and keep the good vibe!

Check my profile for a link to my site - there's a full review list showing rankings

BossHiFi B3 and Ty Hi-Z G3 are my favourites at the moment

Apr 22, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #2,469 of 31,833

Got the PMV A-01 MK2 too
very_evil_smiley.gif

Still burning them (don't burn the Xiaomi so perhaps will update review too).

PMV are something quite intense....hum...love-hate relation for now, but always fascinating even when it's hate! They are ultra detailed and have a kind of clinical instrument separation with immense soundstage, very hardcore listening experience with complex electro...like...be really cautious with these if you have epilepsy or smoke to much!

Still interested in trying them out but for some reason they are not so well received and hyped here, that`s what`s holding me back.

Haven`t heard G3 but B3 was nothing special to my subjective taste. They were good but I preferred some dynamics over it due to more overall accomplished sound.

Apr 22, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #2,470 of 31,833
  Still interested in trying them out but for some reason they are not so well received and hyped here, that`s what`s holding me back.

Haven`t heard G3 but B3 was nothing special to my subjective taste. They were good but I preferred some dynamics over it due to more overall accomplished sound.

I think the B3 are the best hybrids I've heard so far, a lot more balanced than some others I've listen to. G3s being open backed seem very spacious and airy which I love.

Apr 22, 2017 at 5:55 PM Post #2,474 of 31,833
Well, I should have write LOVE-hate relation with PMV A-01 MK2, the sound is really fascinating, but for now I mostly try them with the rather analytical Ibasso DX90 DAP, sincerly, if you can get it at 50$ like me, well, it worth more than a try....soundstage is very wide and layers of sound are spot on and very lively, but yes, they are very clinical sounding but not in a too cold way (cause of all this texture and space between instruments), still, with Ibasso DX90 high can be peircing but I listen very loud and they are very sensible with low impendance.

After burn in  and trying them more with the Ibasso DX80 and Xduoo X3 will share more impressions.

Apr 22, 2017 at 5:57 PM Post #2,475 of 31,833

Check my profile for a link to my site - there's a full review list showing rankings

Okay! Thanks, you work hard Vidal! Will check it out for sure....Ty Hi-Z G3 look very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back