Beoplay E8
Apr 11, 2019 at 6:28 AM Post #481 of 581
I see the Earin M2 are 4 times the price of the Havits...so they are in line with the E8s....quick comparison soundwise between the 3?

Apr 11, 2019 at 7:14 AM Post #482 of 581
I see the Earin M2 are 4 times the price of the Havits...so they are in line with the E8s....quick comparison soundwise between the 3?

Sound I would say the E8 is slightly better than M2 which are better than G1. G1 has clearly the best bang for buck factor. None of them are perfect but for me the M2 are the overall winner

Apr 17, 2019 at 2:26 AM Post #485 of 581
Yes. They have just released a new model. More colours, but biggest changes is qi cordless charging (same as new air pods)

Apr 17, 2019 at 2:47 AM Post #486 of 581
is there a new version of the E8s?

i see some of the boxes say E8 2.0 on the cover...

Yes but the buds are identical except for colour, only the case is changed

Apr 30, 2019 at 1:20 AM Post #487 of 581
I didn’t use my E8s for a week and left them in the charging case. When I went to use them yesterday, the left earbud was dead but the right earbud was fine. Anyone else find this after not using them for a few days? This is version 1 by the way.

Apr 30, 2019 at 1:23 AM Post #488 of 581
I didn’t use my E8s for a week and left them in the charging case. When I went to use them yesterday, the left earbud was dead but the right earbud was fine. Anyone else find this after not using them for a few days? This is version 1 by the way.

Often. Right one works perfectly. Left doesn’t work at all until charging re-initiated

May 1, 2019 at 2:00 AM Post #492 of 581
Does anyone know if this flaw is affecting the left earbud is also present in the recently released version 2 of these earbuds also?

I have sent an email to Bang & Olufsen’s CEO (Henrik Clausen) about this issue and I would encourage everyone here to do the same also. These issues we are having are unacceptable, especially in a premium priced pair of headphones. His email address is hcl@bang-olufsen.dk

Last edited:
May 29, 2019 at 5:20 AM Post #493 of 581
Hoping someone can help me. My left bud has gone dead. Case is fully charged, and when I put left bud in no light comes on. When I put right bud in it starts flashing orange then goes to green. If I take right bud out case stays green

Should a light come on when I put my left bud in?

Thanks in advance

May 29, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #494 of 581
Hoping someone can help me. My left bud has gone dead. Case is fully charged, and when I put left bud in no light comes on. When I put right bud in it starts flashing orange then goes to green. If I take right bud out case stays green

Should a light come on when I put my left bud in?

Thanks in advance
FWIW and absolutely not sure if this helps. You seem to be aware of the error that the left doesn’t play if the case is dead. Have you tried charging the case with both the buds in the case like overnight? If negative, I would contact b&o support....

May 29, 2019 at 5:11 PM Post #495 of 581
Thanks TooFrank. Yes the case appears fully charged

Users who are viewing this thread

Back