Beoplay E8
Mar 19, 2021 at 11:57 AM Post #571 of 581
Thank You So Much! I always felt there is some missing link on my E8 1 Gen. I tried your equalizer setting and boom, everything sound right now!

Great Tips!

BTW, do you have a screenshot of your equalizer again since the app updated to the circular zone.

Regards Wayne
I strongly recommend this setting for E8v2 exclude
Adapt sound is belong to my ear's hearing (but you can do for your ears).

I am not sure where the bubble locates on new firmware of E8.
Here below is old UI looks like.
(The bubble at arrow head).
I guess on the new UI, that bubble locate at 10o'clock and half of radius, or less than.
Far from center, the more unnatural sound, so, keep it close to center. You can try 10'clock and 8'clock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210319-224824_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20210319-224824_Gallery.png
    197.2 KB · Views: 0
Mar 19, 2021 at 1:44 PM Post #572 of 581
Same here!!! The warranty extends too just as if you bought them new!
You should look forward to version 3 though :) Comfort wise they are a step up from v.1 (identical with v.2?), but also I do like the sound with the comply foams true grip😀

Sep 23, 2021 at 2:49 PM Post #575 of 581
Anybody here who has tried the Beoplay EQs in SQ comparison with the E8 3rd edition. Many have said that the EQs are in a different league. However, SQ wise I have been told (in the shop where they sell the stuff!) that they are much similar to the E8 3rd (which I have). So unless I would need ANC, there would be no obvious reason to upgrade…..

Aug 26, 2022 at 2:28 PM Post #578 of 581
Try to see if it's happen when you touch the ring plate
No it doesn't (I am assuming you are talking about the ring around the touch surface).

It happens all of a sudden without me doing anything in the middle of a song even while lying in bed. I tried resetting, but seeing how random it is, I need to have at least a pop free week to consider it solved by the reset. I just wanted to know if this is encountered by other owners before.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2022 at 4:06 AM Post #580 of 581
My unit doesnt have that matter.
Thank you for the info.

Also battery drain of my right earbud is higher. After two hours, B&O app shows left at %80 and right at %60. %70 vs %50 after three hours. I know %60 might be %61 or %69 (I wish it would show the real percentage instead of steps of 10).

In my 1st gen E8, right had a bigger battery. On this one both right and left have the same battery and since right is the one handling the bluetooth and drives the left one as well, I am assuming this drain difference is normal. Is it like this on your unit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back