Before and after pics - CURSE YOU HEAD FI!
Mar 1, 2007 at 1:32 AM Post #4,186 of 6,026
you are going to have to take me on a walking tour of your office rig.

Mar 1, 2007 at 1:50 AM Post #4,187 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you are going to have to take me on a walking tour of your office rig.

LOL! From left to right:

Sonic Impact T-amp, Meier Audio Corda Opera, Beyer DT990/250 (06) on top with iPod in iTank case on the Headphile stand, B&W DM600 S3 (L), Samsung 26" HDTV/LCD monitor, IBM ThinkPad laptop with LifeSize videoconferening camera on it, other B&W 600S3, ASL MG Head OTL mk III, another iPod in another iTank on top of a Larocco PRII mk II (not in use in the office), Bellari tupe phono preamp, Beyer DT880/600 (06) on WooAudio stand.

Mar 1, 2007 at 2:10 AM Post #4,189 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think we need to see a close up of that picture instead.

yes....never without fail there will always be a comment from the horny nerd section.....
biggrin.gif

Mar 1, 2007 at 7:06 AM Post #4,191 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL! From left to right:

Sonic Impact T-amp, Meier Audio Corda Opera, Beyer DT990/250 (06) on top with iPod in iTank case on the Headphile stand, B&W DM600 S3 (L), Samsung 26" HDTV/LCD monitor, IBM ThinkPad laptop with LifeSize videoconferening camera on it, other B&W 600S3, ASL MG Head OTL mk III, another iPod in another iTank on top of a Larocco PRII mk II (not in use in the office), Bellari tupe phono preamp, Beyer DT880/600 (06) on WooAudio stand.

It's the thing waaaayyyy on the left that disturbs me.

SkyLabWeirdAv.jpg

I don't know if I'm increasingly disturbed by your avatar because:

A) That thing's probably giving me nightmares.
B) I'm afraid you're turning into that.
C) I'm afraid I'm turning into that.
D) I'm afraid we've ALL already turned into that.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Run Away!

(…seen too many Twilight Zone and Monty Python episodes…)

Mar 1, 2007 at 1:11 PM Post #4,193 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HDTV? What's the res?

1360x768. Works great as PC monitor as well as HDTV, although don't watch TV on it - I have no cable box in the office.

Mar 1, 2007 at 7:16 PM Post #4,194 of 6,026
not good man not good - falling back into my old GAS ways...headphones are a far cheaper curse! must resist...must resist! NOOO!
ManyGuitarsOrig.jpg

Too late.

Mar 1, 2007 at 7:37 PM Post #4,195 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
not good man not good - falling back into my old GAS ways...headphones are a far cheaper curse! must resist...must resist! NOOO!
ManyGuitarsOrig.jpg

Too late.

Are you insinuating that you are going to buy another guitar? You know a man can never own too many guitars.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 1, 2007 at 8:54 PM Post #4,196 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL! From left to right:

and for a deadhead like you, the most important piece of gear is on the far left, the jerry garcia doll!
wink.gif

Mar 1, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #4,197 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by Romanee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's the thing waaaayyyy on the left that disturbs me.

what, you don't like jerry?
eek.gif

Mar 1, 2007 at 8:59 PM Post #4,198 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and for a deadhead like you, the most important piece of gear is on the far left, the jerry garcia doll!
wink.gif

Exactly!

Mar 1, 2007 at 9:48 PM Post #4,199 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what, you don't like jerry?
eek.gif

Talk about Jerry turning over in his grave … which is a gruesome image in and of itself. STOPPPPPPP the Madness! — to quote the old Susan Powter infomercials … which is a gruesome image in and of itself … etc. — so I had a bad day — to quote Daniel Powter … which … etc., etc.

Toast-n-Guzzle.gif

Sorry — just practicing for Saturday's NYC meet.

Mar 2, 2007 at 8:09 AM Post #4,200 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonym /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DIY'ed over the last two weeks; Solid Walnut, stainless steel and granite slabs. Assembled today and tweaked tonight.
I'm pretty pleased for my first effort.
The headphone stand (walnut) is a third through.
ym7tf5.jpg

DIY? oh.. nice..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back