Before and after pics - CURSE YOU HEAD FI!
Jun 19, 2009 at 5:16 PM Post #5,971 of 6,026
LOL TopTop head-fi turned you into a sexy bitch. get older ladies to drool over you and hand over cash for equipment.

Jun 19, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #5,972 of 6,026
biggrin.gif

I laughed a lot.

Jun 19, 2009 at 8:52 PM Post #5,973 of 6,026
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoYouRight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL TopTop head-fi turned you into a sexy bitch. get older ladies to drool over you and hand over cash for equipment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnOYiN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

I laughed a lot.

The funny thing is that, between those two pictures and my avatar... in person... I probably look most like one of the little yellow birdies.

True story.

Aug 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM Post #5,974 of 6,026
This forum really is insane, I was perfectly happy back in the day with my HD595, HF1 and E3G with my move. For like 2 years nothing, yet in the last few months I have spent more than 10x what I did in the last few years, however for now I am finally at a stopping point and only things left Id like are very pricey so I will wait awhile, I am finally happy again without what if's... atleast for now... finally can enjoy the music and only the music again
popcorn.gif

Let's bring this thread back to life! More pictures!

Sep 14, 2009 at 3:32 PM Post #5,975 of 6,026
yeah, before I got on head-fi i never heard of portable amps and was perfectly happy with the Sennheiser CX300 i bought at the local electronics store - now i am the proud owner of a HD25-1 II and a Caffeine ultra and am thinking about recabling the cans for they have a steel cable. Also i ordered materials to build myself an eaton amp for home use. Was it worth it? Now I seem to hear things I never noticed before and am easily unhappy with what i have and want more gear. On the other hand it must have gotten better a LOT for i re-ripped almost all my music on flac to be satisfied. Also i discovered my liking for electronic music, namely tranca (hence the HD25), overall i thing the balance is positive. I still dont know if the cable refit will make the heights on the hd25 more open but well... thank you, head-fi! (hell, i discovered a whole new kind of music indirectly through surfing here.)

1041659_02.jpg

Without you guys I would never have even looked at "that ugly piece of plastic" HD25 and now it hardly leaves my head. (and I begin to find it beautiful)

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(no HD25-smilie, bohooo)
beerchug.gif

Dec 14, 2009 at 7:54 PM Post #5,979 of 6,026
Graveyard bump and warning - The Curse Is Still Alive. It's just in making music now instead of listening to it! Still rockin' the Darth Grado HP2s and Melos SHA-Gold, but Pumpkin gives me that doggy derisive stare for another reason now:

dogpile.jpg

Dec 14, 2009 at 8:17 PM Post #5,980 of 6,026
I remember when life was simple...

DSCF5183.jpg

And it didn't sound nearly as good as it does now.

DSC_4032.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back