Beats
Sep 20, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #46 of 80
i bought a pair of beats Solo, after one week, the right ear stopped working, below you can see the request i sent to customer service and the reply (i leave in Israel)

I purchased a set of beet solo and one week after i got it the right head set stopped working. im in Israel. Kindly advice where can i get support/warranty/retailer ?
BTW im very disappointed from the quality here of the headphones, there was no unusual usage or any extreme conditions7

here is the reply

Thank you for contacting Beats by Dre Support with your questions.

My name is Lianna, and I'll be assisting you today.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may present, however we are not currently able to set up warranty claims outside of the US or Canada via email. 

We do not have a warranty repair service available in Europe, Asia, or South and Central America. Europe will have a service center available shortly, and other countries will be announced soon.

We know how frustrating it can be when your headphones or speakers are not functioning and you must wait.

Beats sincerely appreciates your patience as we work to implement this process for you.

You can find your countries customer support line at 
http://beatsbydre.com/Support/Support,default,sc.html

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:27 AM Post #48 of 80
Quote:
i bought a pair of beats Solo, after one week, the right ear stopped working, below you can see the request i sent to customer service and the reply (i leave in Israel)

I purchased a set of beet solo and one week after i got it the right head set stopped working. im in Israel. Kindly advice where can i get support/warranty/retailer ?
BTW im very disappointed from the quality here of the headphones, there was no unusual usage or any extreme conditions7

here is the reply

I apologize for any inconvenience this may present, however we are not currently able to set up warranty claims outside of the US or Canada via email. 

We do not have a warranty repair service available in Europe, Asia, or South and Central America. Europe will have a service center available shortly, and other countries will be announced soon.

We know how frustrating it can be when your headphones or speakers are not functioning and you must wait.

Beats sincerely appreciates your patience as we work to implement this process for you.

You can find your countries customer support line at 
http://beatsbydre.com/Support/Support,default,sc.html

sooo... basically they told you that you are SOL? Thats jacked up. What did you end up doing?

Sep 21, 2012 at 12:19 AM Post #49 of 80
im open to any new idea, they replied with same BS as before just different words, see quote below

I understand that you would like to send in your headphones for warranty services. 

However, at this time we are not able to offer warranty services outside of the United States and Canada. 

We are working on getting warranty services for all other countries shortly. I apologize for the inconvenience this may present. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to respond to this email. 

Regards

Lianna J.
Customer Service Agent

Sep 24, 2012 at 7:18 PM Post #50 of 80
Thats weird. I asked If I could get a pair of headphones with sound quality that matches the price and I got a similar response..

I understand that you would actually like to listen to music with your headphones.
However, at this time we are not able to offer decent sound quality to the United States, Canada or anywhere else in the world for that matter. 
We are working on making the next pair of beats even more cool and expensive which will add to status but possibly no difference in sound. I apologize for the inconvenience this may present. 
If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to respond to this email. 
Regards
Lianna J.
Customer Service Agent

Oct 10, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #53 of 80
Thats weird. I asked If I could get a pair of headphones with sound quality that matches the price and I got a similar response..
I understand that you would actually like to listen to music with your headphones.
However, at this time we are not able to offer decent sound quality to the United States, Canada or anywhere else in the world for that matter. 
We are working on making the next pair of beats even more cool and expensive which will add to status but possibly no difference in sound. I apologize for the inconvenience this may present. 
Regards
Lianna J.
Customer Service Agent

LOL

Oct 16, 2012 at 4:06 AM Post #55 of 80
I've never heard the Dr dre beats but I doubt they're as horrible as people on these forums make them out to be. So what if they're marked up? Damn near everything in society is "marked up". This Dr.Dre beats headphone hate just sounds to me like a bunch of angry nerds mad that their $1400 Sennheisers aren't the "cool" headphones and they get no "cool" points. Also comes from hiphop haters in general. If people enjoy the beats, then its worth it.... whos to say they will like the sound of the headphones you're comparing them to? Who said they're "audiophiles" and give a **** about your charts, statistics and other ****? They just want a nice looking headphones thats in style and sounds good and I see nothing wrong with that. If they enjoy the headphone then that's what matters. If they want more from some headphones then they will find what they're looking for, period.

Oct 16, 2012 at 4:21 AM Post #56 of 80
Quote:
I've never heard the Dr dre beats but I doubt they're as horrible as people on these forums make them out to be. So what if they're marked up? Damn near everything in society is "marked up". This Dr.Dre beats headphone hate just sounds to me like a bunch of angry nerds mad that their $1400 Sennheisers aren't the "cool" headphones and they get no "cool" points. Also comes from hiphop haters in general. If people enjoy the beats, then its worth it.... whos to say they will like the sound of the headphones you're comparing them to? Who said they're "audiophiles" and give a **** about your charts, statistics and other ****? They just want a nice looking headphones thats in style and sounds good and I see nothing wrong with that. If they enjoy the headphone then that's what matters. If they want more from some headphones then they will find what they're looking for, period.

when a beats user comes in we take them in to advice them some nice alternatives that reward his ears, eyes and pockets, if he already has one and he enjoys them its okay then. but if he persists that beats sounds good and better than the alternatives that we suggest (beats fanboyism) then the story will change
we hate beats for their false, misleading, and utter bullshet advertising. we hate beats users who come in our face proclaiming their headphones are the best and ours are shet because it aint Dr.Dre's headphones. is 400% mark up not enough for you to call it as bullshet? Look at all those poor ears and pockets of the uninformed one looking for good sound alone being molested by that gangster.  please don't argue here when you haven't got a clue what they sound like, have a nice day and do visit a nearby shop to try them out.

by the way there is no $1400 sennheiser, get your facts right

Oct 16, 2012 at 6:15 AM Post #58 of 80
Quote:
Regards
Lianna J.
Customer Service Agent

This has to be the best thing I've seen in a while. 

Oct 16, 2012 at 6:25 AM Post #59 of 80
The Pro are the best out of the bunch, yet at 3X the price you can get around here. I mean the value with sound quality. You can get better sound with your money if you ask about here.

Solo and studio break easily

The only Monster Product I can recommend is their Turbines and Tributes.

Look at the line of Ultrasone, you'll spend your money better with them.

I'd also like to add the iSports to that list. They are nearly indestructible and waterproof.

Oct 16, 2012 at 6:28 AM Post #60 of 80
when a beats user comes in we take them in to advice them some nice alternatives that reward his ears, eyes and pockets, if he already has one and he enjoys them its okay then. but if he persists that beats sounds good and better than the alternatives that we suggest (beats fanboyism) then the story will change

we hate beats for their false, misleading, and utter bullshet advertising. we hate beats users who come in our face proclaiming their headphones are the best and ours are shet because it aint Dr.Dre's headphones. is 400% mark up not enough for you to call it as bullshet? Look at all those poor ears and pockets of the uninformed one looking for good sound alone being molested by that gangster.  please don't argue here when you haven't got a clue what they sound like, have a nice day and do visit a nearby shop to try them out.

by the way there is no $1400 sennheiser, get your facts right

Sennheiser HD800s can be had for $1400. Playa but I also agree with you about beats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back