Beats
Jul 29, 2012 at 8:19 AM Post #31 of 80
Jul 30, 2012 at 5:01 AM Post #33 of 80
Quote:

This is what I think of Dr. Dre's headphones. He is a brilliant producer though.

Haha! this made my day! 
biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM Post #34 of 80
Aug 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #36 of 80
Just got in these closed Senn hd 380 pros. A lot like the beats except cost me 100 bucks.

Only difference is less bass...... And they r comfortable. Oh, and they arent 400 clams. Oh yea they also sound good. But other than that.....

At least the beats come in pretty colors. :p

Aug 3, 2012 at 5:21 AM Post #37 of 80
beats plastic almost looks translucent.....

Sep 13, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #39 of 80
i did a review on these for my youtube channel...well when i say review i mean public service announcement. thank goodness they sell on eBay in just a few minutes.

Sep 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM Post #40 of 80
Listen to a pair of Audio Technica M50's then some beats. You decide if the beats are worth $180 more. Low build quality, high 'in crowd' acceptance, so so to poor sound.

Sep 14, 2012 at 10:33 PM Post #41 of 80
Here's a story, I bought my 595s and my friend bought some beats for the same price.  He was going around bragging about his "awesome" headphones for a week and how I was an idiot to purchase sennheisers and that beats just rock it out of the water.  I got annoyed and made him listen to the sennheisers, he went and bought 595's that night and the next morning stood up on a table in the commons and asked who wants a free pair of beats headphones and just gave it to the first person to reach him.

Sep 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #42 of 80
Quote:
Here's a story, I bought my 595s and my friend bought some beats for the same price.  He was going around bragging about his "awesome" headphones for a week and how I was an idiot to purchase sennheisers and that beats just rock it out of the water.  I got annoyed and made him listen to the sennheisers, he went and bought 595's that night and the next morning stood up on a table in the commons and asked who wants a free pair of beats headphones and just gave it to the first person to reach him.

595s? they have been replaced a while ago

Sep 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #43 of 80
I've tried them all. The studio are O.K (but for that price tag, O.K is certainly far from enough). The Studios are more balanced, but are insanely uncomfortable and again, the price is just way over the top for what you get. And then come the Solo. Man, these things suck. They are compact and well built, but they don't even clamp correctly on small heads and the sound...THE SOUND; they are the only beats I can tell you that really really suck. They are in Sony walkman first gen headphone territory, but with mushy bass.They shouldn't even be selling these. I don't even like them; the only beats I dig are the Mixr, but haven't tried them; although I'm pretty sure they sound as bad as the Solo.

Sep 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM Post #44 of 80
Quote:
I've tried them all. The studio are O.K (but for that price tag, O.K is certainly far from enough). The Studios are more balanced, but are insanely uncomfortable and again, the price is just way over the top for what you get. And then come the Solo. Man, these things suck. They are compact and well built, but they don't even clamp correctly on small heads and the sound...THE SOUND; they are the only beats I can tell you that really really suck. They are in Sony walkman first gen headphone territory, but with mushy bass.They shouldn't even be selling these. I don't even like them; the only beats I dig are the Mixr, but haven't tried them; although I'm pretty sure they sound as bad as the Solo.

solo's sound much worse i can tell you for sure,
the experience wasn't exactly enlightening 

Sep 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM Post #45 of 80
Beats are crap.

If you are going to spend 300-400 on a pair of headphones, there are so many other headphones that are better/cooler/more durable/more fun to listen to... etc..

My recent fav is the Parrot Zik. About 10x cooler then beats ever will be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back