Austria Head-Fi Lounge
Feb 8, 2018 at 12:46 PM Post #106 of 292
Plans 'yes' - fix event date ‘no‘.

Feb 14, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #108 of 292
Feb 27, 2018 at 12:16 PM Post #109 of 292
Hello Austria!

Would you have any recommendations for IEM stores in Vienna that carry models beyond the Shure and Bose brands?
Reverse searched Kopfhoererladen through the Campfire Audio distributor site, and found Raum-Akustik, Klangfarbe, and the Sennheiser flagship recommended from Reddit threads.

Any recommendations, input, or insight of who to visit during a short trip through Vienna?

Thank you in advance.

Feb 27, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #110 of 292
Feb 27, 2018 at 2:24 PM Post #111 of 292
Hi @Ramy !
In-Ears are not that much of a thing in Austria... for a really good selection you would have to travel to Asia I guess :wink:
Klangfarbe is a Pro-Audio / Musicians store btw.

In case you happen to be in Vienna on April 14th:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/meet-in-vienna-austria-on-april-14th-2018.872286/

Thank you Plakat!

A friend is visiting from Saudi Arabia, and she only has a few days to spend in Vienna. Only a few hours in, and she seems to be having a wonderful time.

It seems like CanJams are the only way to go for large iem gatherings. Here’s to meeting at one soon!

May 15, 2018 at 1:12 PM Post #113 of 292
Hi all of you Austrian head phone enthusiasts!

It was a great weekend in Munich and a pleasure to meet you all there!
thx @Nomax for reserving the table at the italian restaurant for us! They had a really good house wine and the food was good too!

Maybe you guys have some impressions of the High End and Can Jam Munich you could share here for all of the head fiers who weren't able to be at the exhibition this year?
What was your favourite new product there? Mine was for sure the New Shanling M0, great sounding little player without the fancy stuff the other players come with you don't need neccessarily.

Wish you a great week and looking forward to seeing you all again on the next meet! :)

Greetings,
KoRnasteniker

Aug 20, 2018 at 5:20 PM Post #117 of 292
We're currently looking into possible time slots for the next meet, with a focus on October (yes, 2018...)

Well, at least until then my Audeze Mobius should have arrived and will be with me for trying out :)

I would really appretiate Oct 6/7 or 13/14, on 20/21 i will be on a "Hüttnparty" in the woods of the Sonnwendstein.
And since the last weekend of october is a "Langes Wochenende" it will most certainly be used for family activities.

Anyways, keep us up to date!

Aug 21, 2018 at 4:30 AM Post #118 of 292
I will be in Vienna of sure for the "Klangbilder" show, because demoing MySphere there.

Well Heinz, I hope you'll be in Vienna in october too, that would be great if it is possible to hear this fabulous combination of the Woo Audio Portable Amp and the MySphere!

I can't help myself worrying about how fast time is passing by... But I'm glad to hear that some possible dates for the meeting are already scheduled.
Too bad I won't have the Final D-8000 for listening purposes anymore but I am sure that something special will be ready to bring along for october :wink:

Greetings,
KoRnasteniker

Aug 21, 2018 at 5:40 AM Post #119 of 292
We are working to find a Date in the first half on October

NOMAX

Aug 27, 2018 at 3:54 PM Post #120 of 292
13th of October would be great, hopefully it will be that date. "Unfortunately" the weekend before I have a BBQ course to attend to. If it will be the 13th I promise that I will not choose an airline this time, which is about to go bankrupt :wink:

@xxx1313 I am so sorry for not replying back to your last mail since last December! I am still alive and will catch up on that in the next days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back