1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Austria Head-Fi Lounge

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last
  1. xxx1313
    It seems that the room is not available on October 13, unfortunately. :) I hope that a date can be found when you also have time.

No problem, I also could/should have contacted you again in the meantime (thought also about doing so a few times recently). Are you still happy with Utopia and Zana Deux? :L3000:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. FritzS
    A suggestion:
    How about the head-fi meeting at the Institute for Sound Research? The Institute for Sound Research also houses the AES Austria Group. I can make the contact.

Institut fuer Schallforschung
    Oesterreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften
    Wohllebengasse 12-14
    AT 1040 Vienna, Austria
    https://www.kfs.oeaw.ac.at/

AES Austria http://www.aes-austria.org/

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  3. plakat
    @FritzS we can take that into consideration of course.

Our room at TU is not available on Oct 13th, with the available dates in October being not that good (the weekend starting with Oct 26th won't work for many I guess since it's a long weekend in Austria)

4. HirschiAUT
    If the Beer-Supply at the other location is on par with the one at TU, count me in :p

xxx1313 likes this.
  5. plakat
    That's an important aspect of course. I'll try to evaluate the options as soon as possible, but I'm a bit overbooked at the moment...

6. plakat
    Things are slowly taking shape... our best option is currently November, 3rd. How does that sound to everybody? If not that it's December... a bit late for my taste.

We're also looking into an alternative venue to be less dependent on that single room in the future. But that evaluation will take some time as well. Sorry for the delay.

noplsestar likes this.
  7. xxx1313
    November 3rd sounds good to me. December is quite busy, might be more difficult.

8. plakat
  9. HirschiAUT
    I'll try to make it, but since it is a "sehr langes Wochenende" other things might come up.

10. Kornasteniker
    Did you just say that you would prefer to do other things over the best meet up in head fi history @HirschiAUT ? :astonished:

Nice to hear, that finally a date has been found for the meet :) Of course I will be there too with lots of new and exiting... DRINKS :)

11. HirschiAUT
    What i mean is that other valued members of my Family might come up with some "better" things, and it is wise to agree on those things more often than not... :p

12. plakat
    Exactly. We have to focus. On the really important things in life. Drinks.

So you did not see our family entertainment center, just right after the entrance? Maybe we need to put a sign up...

13. interface95
    Hey everyone,
    are we meeting in February?
    Would be very nice I think.

14. FritzS
    Mid, end March or April should be better, but not in the Easter week.
    February are semester break in the schools too.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  15. plakat
    Sorry, no specific plans at the moment.
    We‘ve not yet started thinking about possible dates, but I‘ll keep you posted.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last