Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
Apr 5, 2012 at 7:36 PM Post #2,343 of 2,761

Quote:
Nice a new owner has appeared! I think if their are people lurking with positive opinions they should jump in and share!
What cable have you gone too?

Moon Audio Silver Dragon, tighter deeper bass, it brought out the highs and the mids are tamed. Perfect for  me and like someone said earlier these generic universals fit me like some of my older customs.

Apr 5, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #2,344 of 2,761

Quote:
Nice a new owner has appeared! I think if their are people lurking with positive opinions they should jump in and share!

I have positive opinions, but no cable change :p 

Apr 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #2,346 of 2,761
Quote:

Moon Audio Silver Dragon, tighter deeper bass, it brought out the highs and the mids are tamed. Perfect for  me and like someone said earlier these generic universals fit me like some of my older customs.

If only I had some money :p sounds good!

And as it happens it was me who's said they Could get away with being customs :wink:

Apr 5, 2012 at 10:54 PM Post #2,348 of 2,761
Well.. here I sit with my credit card still in hand wondering. For performing "live" Spanish guitar with 2 mics on the guitar and no other people except some R&B backing tracks. What would you go for? I need to have that timbre for the nice "woody" tone .. but still a soaring sound sig! My music example at the link below.

Future Sonics Atrio MG7 or Radius DDM? Looking for 3D'ish silky smooth & punchy HEAVEN!..LOL

Thanx in advance!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/vitacolonna

Apr 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #2,351 of 2,761
the silver dragon does yield a huge a difference with different iems, last time i tried it on the um3x, got better much deeper bass and wider soundstage. I know it will do wonders on the asg-1 but one thing to complain is that it sort of tangles and stiffens in a weird way.

Quote:

Apr 6, 2012 at 12:34 AM Post #2,352 of 2,761

Quote:
where can i get some of these filters?? are they for sale yet or anyway to get them beforehand?

You'd have to contact Aurisonics.  They can send you a loaner product (that you have to return) to test the (prototype) filters. 

Apr 6, 2012 at 5:22 AM Post #2,355 of 2,761

Quote:
If not, I will tweak them to fit
biggrin.gif

haha :p

Quote:
Quote:

well I don't really uses cases all that much but still

It "loosens" up as you go anyways :)  So if you keep getting it open, it'll become easier with time :p

Well today is the last time, I'll be closing/opening my otterbox.
These will be posted away in several hours.

Quote:

good impressions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back