Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
Apr 6, 2012 at 9:57 AM Post #2,356 of 2,761
Hmn, this might be harder than I expected
blink.gif

I don't want to mess up that wonderfully made terminals on the CH cable :p

Here's the Aurisonics' end

I'll check some more next week when the ASG1 arrives.

Apr 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM Post #2,357 of 2,761

Quote:
where can i get some of these filters?? are they for sale yet or anyway to get them beforehand?

The filters are still in the testing phase. I believe a few Head-Fi'ers have received prototypes but not the finished product since it is still in the works. I'll be sure to keep this thread updated when the filters are available for purchase.

Plenty of great customization options and add-ons will be available for these earphones in the near future!

Apr 6, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #2,358 of 2,761
Talk with Chris, but he doesn't own any CIEM or IEM that has a recessed port, so those terminations may or may not work. Chris has said he would be able to make recessed socket terminations if the person sends in the IEM they need that termination for. 

Good luck, maybe he got it right by accident. I ordered some plugs we arent sure will work to check in my AS-1b's when I get them and then send them to Chris if they work for use with my cables. 
Quote:
Hmn, this might be harder than I expected
blink.gif

I don't want to mess up that wonderfully made terminals on the CH cable :p

Here's the Aurisonics' end

I'll check some more next week when the ASG1 arrives.

Apr 6, 2012 at 8:39 PM Post #2,360 of 2,761
Chris offers a lifetime warranty on his cables, i suggest you don't mess with it unless it looks like a small adjustment needs to be made

Quote:
I will try my DIY skills first :) Just waiting for the ASG1s

Apr 7, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #2,362 of 2,761

Quote:
The filters are still in the testing phase. I believe a few Head-Fi'ers have received prototypes but not the finished product since it is still in the works. I'll be sure to keep this thread updated when the filters are available for purchase.

Plenty of great customization options and add-ons will be available for these earphones in the near future!

Thanks for the update Matt!

Very interested in what these top secret other add-ons and customization options are
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #2,363 of 2,761
I'm preparing myself for epic....

Quote:
Thanks for the update Matt!

Very interested in what these top secret other add-ons and customization options are
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2012 at 1:38 AM Post #2,364 of 2,761
After a seeing ericp10 compare these to the 1964Q I have to have these!!
biggrin.gif

I was going to buy the XBA 4 overseas, but "luckily" flooding delayed stock.
Now the lord has blessed me with the opportunity to buy Aurisonics!  Praise the lord!

Is this one of the fastest growing threads?  I can't believe the page count... I've been reading for a few days and I'm only on page 56. At least I feel happy knowing I'm going to buy these, once Springtree is open for business that is!

Is Springtree the cheapest place to buy the ASG-1? Is there a special code I can give them for a discount?  I'm located in Australia.

Apr 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM Post #2,365 of 2,761
After a seeing ericp10 compare these to the 1964Q I have to have these!!
biggrin.gif

I was going to buy the XBA 4 overseas, but "luckily" flooding delayed stock.
Now the lord has blessed me with the opportunity to buy Aurisonics!  Praise the lord!

Is this one of the fastest growing threads?  I can't believe the page count... I've been reading for a few days and I'm only on page 56. At least I feel happy knowing I'm going to buy these, once Springtree is open for business that is!

Is Springtree the cheapest place to buy the ASG-1? Is there a special code I can give them for a discount?  I'm located in Australia.

Just email then for their best quote. Say you're from head-Fi and that might help. Be prepared to pay probably a lot for the shipping cost though. Maybe look on the FS classifieds if you're cool with that for the best price.

Apr 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM Post #2,367 of 2,761
Apr 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM Post #2,368 of 2,761

Users who are viewing this thread

Back