AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Nov 7, 2019 at 7:06 PM Post #2,626 of 5,890
But these are the soft one they are narrow bore i think i i ordered the black ones hope they arent the wrong ones

All types of sedna is wide bore, light version is just softer material, but same shape, same bore size, same sizing.

Nov 7, 2019 at 8:24 PM Post #2,628 of 5,890
Nov 7, 2019 at 9:12 PM Post #2,629 of 5,890
So what would be the best Sedna tip for the T800 and where to get it from?

Good question wich one is better

I have all sedna but I dont have the T800.. anyone want to buy me one? LOL

If the nozzle on T800 is considered short, you need longer eartips, just use the normal (not short sedna)
if the nozzle on T800 is considered long, you wont want your nozzle become any longer so take the sedna short

and about original (black) vs light (semi transparant), black is more stiff and firm, tight seal, while light is a bit softer. Its just matter of preferences. Sonically, they have a very very minimum to none of differences

Hope this helps even I dont have T800.

Nov 8, 2019 at 2:11 AM Post #2,630 of 5,890
I think these are perfect myself. Best yet over Spirals ... these are expensive but really worth it I think.
These fit the T800s perfectly once you get them on which was tricky for me with my neuropathy in hands.
My new faves!

Nov 8, 2019 at 5:02 AM Post #2,631 of 5,890
I have all sedna but I dont have the T800.. anyone want to buy me one? LOL

If the nozzle on T800 is considered short, you need longer eartips, just use the normal (not short sedna)
if the nozzle on T800 is considered long, you wont want your nozzle become any longer so take the sedna short

and about original (black) vs light (semi transparant), black is more stiff and firm, tight seal, while light is a bit softer. Its just matter of preferences. Sonically, they have a very very minimum to none of differences

Hope this helps even I dont have T800.
Why Choose when you can just buy all of them :laughing:

Nov 8, 2019 at 5:39 AM Post #2,632 of 5,890
Eartips were never really too much of a thought for me until the past year, then I started accumulating a few different brands with new iems that would arrive. Comfort was my only interest then I read more and more from people I have common likes with on here.
Most messages would have "did you try with ??? eartips yet" somewherein the conversation so I think Spinfits were the first after doing the foam thing at beginning. The double stacked flange ones mbwilson helped me find made such a huge difference for me on my T3s that I started checking others, JVC Spiral, Spinfits, and these AZLA ones.
Only after trying these did I hear the differences and read in about them instead of glance over the info.
Between all the perpheral IEM components cables and tip combinations can radically change the entire sound in some instances like the T800s.
Always something to learn while loving the music!

Nov 8, 2019 at 5:47 AM Post #2,633 of 5,890
Hi!

I am thinking of getting either T800 or FiiO FH7. What is the best in your opinion? Is there anything better than this two in terms of separation, soundstage, imaging and bass speed? I can stand both bright and warm sound, but I'd like detailed bass. I wanna move on to something better. Is there an over-ear headphone better than this two in terms of sound quality?

Really wanna go higher than cheap Chi-Fi.

Thanks in advance!

Nov 8, 2019 at 5:55 AM Post #2,634 of 5,890
Hi!

I am thinking of getting either T800 or FiiO FH7. What is the best in your opinion? Is there anything better than this two in terms of separation, soundstage, imaging and bass speed? I can stand both bright and warm sound, but I'd like detailed bass. I wanna move on to something better. Is there an over-ear headphone better than this two in terms of sound quality?

Really wanna go higher than cheap Chi-Fi.

Thanks in advance!

There's something better than the T800 and that is the TOTL QDC Anole VX, but it is north of $2000 USD. My wife would kill me if I drew out our savings for the VX LOL. I'm a basshead and the VX has the most detailed bass and best bass quality/speed I've heard in the last 15 years of using IEMs (auditioned or owned almost 40 IEMs so far). The imaging, details, instrument separation, soundstage is about 20 - 30% better than the T800, but in the audiophile world, u gotta pay through your nose for the remaning 20% sound. VX has a more refined tuning than the T800 too with no harsh peaks/troughs and has tuning switches to boot (to change the sound signature).

Most of us can't afford it though, but I'm very happy with the T800 at 80% sound for a fraction of the price. Haven't heard Fiio FH7 though.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2019 at 3:15 PM Post #2,638 of 5,890
I got mine from Amazon US..... I went with suggested set and size mentioned earlier in thread. The photo I posted shows dimensions (copy comes with package also).

Nov 8, 2019 at 6:11 PM Post #2,639 of 5,890
Hey everyone. I'm really close to pulling the trigger on the T-800s but have a concern about fit. With that said, I'm hoping there may be someone in this thread in my San Diego area that wouldn't mind demoing theirs. I'd be happy to furnish a frosty beverage and bring along some tips. Sounds strange but hey never hurts to ask.

Nov 8, 2019 at 6:31 PM Post #2,640 of 5,890
Hey everyone. I'm really close to pulling the trigger on the T-800s but have a concern about fit. With that said, I'm hoping there may be someone in this thread in my San Diego area that wouldn't mind demoing theirs. I'd be happy to furnish a frosty beverage and bring along some tips. Sounds strange but hey never hurts to ask.
I feel you. I looked at amazon us and they are avalible there

https://www.amazon.com/-/de/dp/B07S...se+t800&qid=1573255716&sprefix=audiose&sr=8-2

Amazon has a good return policy you can send them back if you want but i think you have to pay return cost to china. In germany it cost me 20 bucks to send to china

There are 2 sellers get them from audioaense offical store it cost 3 bucks more but its safer and they ship fast you get it in 3 days

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back