AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Nov 6, 2019 at 10:51 AM Post #2,612 of 5,890
wow nice!

Yeah u mentioned to me earlier bro. I kinda wanted to go on with it because i think it will be more versatile just in case if it cant fit for T800 it will go with my other iems too haha. And the looks is nice :)
Yes it looks nice thats for sure

Nov 6, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #2,614 of 5,890
@Hisma is there a way to translate taobao to english do they send to germany ?

I want these tips so badly but cant find a way to get them

Nov 6, 2019 at 5:37 PM Post #2,615 of 5,890
@Hisma is there a way to translate taobao to english do they send to germany ?

I want these tips so badly but cant find a way to get them
use chrome & it has a built-in translate function that works quite well. You'll have to create an account & add your address etc. It's a PITA. But I do think a number of sellers ship internationally and some head-fiers have bought on there. I'd still do my best to find something on ebay/anywhere else first tho and only use taobao as a last resort. It's definitely geared toward mainlanders/native chinese speakers.

Nov 6, 2019 at 5:55 PM Post #2,617 of 5,890
Nov 6, 2019 at 6:30 PM Post #2,619 of 5,890
Anyone knows the price of t800 during 11.11

$283 - $8 select coupons - $15 off $150 Aliexpress coupon = $260 total

I can’t remember where I got the $15 coupon. Maybe bought it with coins, or I possibly won it in the $1M board game

Nov 6, 2019 at 7:41 PM Post #2,620 of 5,890
I got them from amazon japan

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2019 at 6:09 PM Post #2,621 of 5,890
Got my AZLA tips -4 ML’s for $14.99 ...pricey for 2 pair, 4 actual tips.
They isolate better than anything else I’ve tried...its amazing how that isolation lets even more musical nuances to be heard!
F80FDCC8-A573-4D33-8ADD-9FDD69B3AD2C.jpeg
premium unwrapping experience! Is what I would say if it actually was.....this isolation is so worth it for the cash outlay......all the nuances are noticeable and its apparent to me that I will use these on everything I shove in my ear going forward. Maybe it sounds stupid to say but the music is intoxicating now....wow!
If you can swing it try them you may hear your music sound perffectly perfect like I....these are pretty cool....:dark_sunglasses::dark_sunglasses::dark_sunglasses::dark_sunglasses::dark_sunglasses: I rate them 5 out of 5 shades! Lol. Edit: These are really amazing and for
me they are the perfect tip for my T800s! Thanks for the advice to whomever brought these to show n tell!

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2019 at 6:49 PM Post #2,622 of 5,890
Got my AZLA tips -4 ML’s for $14.99 ...pricey for 2 pair, 4 actual tips.
They isolate better than anything else I’ve tried...its amazing how that isolation lets even more musical nuances to be heard!

premium unwrapping experience! Is what I would say if it actually was.....this isolation is so worth it for the cash outlay......all the nuances are noticeable and its apparent to me that I will use these on everything I shove in my ear going forward. Maybe it sounds stupid to say but the music is intoxicating now....wow!
If you can swing it try them you may hear your music sound perffectly perfect like I....these are pretty cool....:dark_sunglasses::dark_sunglasses::dark_sunglasses::dark_sunglasses::dark_sunglasses: I rate them 5 out of 5 shades! Lol

Thats why i always recommend them, because they have research with samples from (i forgot the number) hundreds of people's ear anatomy.
They have very similar shape with spiral dot just without the dot. That dots can be helpful for harsh IEMs but in case for more mature and smooth IEM they arent needed because can make the omaging blurry and made highs not so lively.

And I prefer sedna now rather that spiral dot currently because of imaging effect that caused by the dots.

And the wide bore also means reduce mid bass, with tight seal means greater sub bass which is suit my preference. Mids clarity also additional bonus.

Yes they are a bit expensive (i called a bit because there are a lot more expensive eartips down there) but worth every penny.

Nov 7, 2019 at 6:55 PM Post #2,623 of 5,890
But these are the soft one they are narrow bore i think i i ordered the black ones hope they arent the wrong ones

Nov 7, 2019 at 7:02 PM Post #2,624 of 5,890
2F1FAC35-46C9-42C6-A19C-343689991D11.jpeg Thats not narrow bore to me. .
I got the SednaEarfitLight model shown above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back