AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Nov 6, 2019 at 7:44 AM Post #2,596 of 5,890
best fit of any eartip i've tried on the T800. And I hesitate to say they sound better than the spiral dots because they're so highly regarded, but these sednas sounded so good I didn't feel any desire to go back to my spiral dot++.
I might join in the fun and get some myself :wink:. If theres anything that I would keep on changing is eartips untill I find the perfect one. Spiral dots so far I my fave. But these do seem to get great reviews. Do the sizes run the same as Spiral dots? I am using ML on Spiral dots, so should I use M or ML with these?

Nov 6, 2019 at 7:47 AM Post #2,597 of 5,890
Thats called precision staging, imaging and layering, That should be how the great IEMs sounded. With m7/m9 I learnt that after years I after for larger, larger, larger soundstage but i was wrong. Soundstage doesnt have to be very wide or very large but they need to be precise, like a stage, like a room, but precise imaging and layering on another class will top the soundstage level. Even in andromeda I didn't find this stunning, until I have the M7, 1 of the greatest imaging / layering I've ever heard in my 10+ years journey in IEM world.
I completely understand what are you trying to say, its magical right? too bad I have to resist my buy on T800 because I already have m7 and bright isnt my preferences signature. When Audiosense throw another flagship with more balance and better technicalities maybe I will jump in to the club.
I have listened to the M7 and M9 and amazing iems they are. I would grab one of them but I feel to many similarities compared to the T800. If I grab a new iem, it has to be a completely different beast. But maybe one day if the price drops, the T800 might tempt you :wink:. And honestly, the treble isn't that sharp or hot. I do find Andros more hot up there but that is my ears. But for me, the iem journey is over for a very good while haha. Headphones here I come!!! :D

Nov 6, 2019 at 7:50 AM Post #2,598 of 5,890
Yes! I get that a lot too!! And im using only the stock SPC cable. When u listen to Dream Theatre and Joe Satriani (Engine of creation album)...my goodness... exactly like what you described!
If you like SPC over copper. I highly rec the ISN S16 or ISN S4. They both are amazing cables, the S16 is a snake, awesome build but could be heavy, but great cable for the price. It keep everything good about SPC but smoothens the treble while giving more extension. It brings the mids a bit more forward and tightens the low end while giving more texture. Clarity and detail is also improved. The ISN S4 also does this but in a smaller form factor but it is a bit more pricey. For me, SPC is the way to go with the T800 :). But I honestly can't have enough of the T800. The low end kicks hard, end layers and layers upon layers. It's awesome. Truly awesome :D

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2019 at 7:51 AM Post #2,599 of 5,890
I might join in the fun and get some myself :wink:. If theres anything that I would keep on changing is eartips untill I find the perfect one. Spiral dots so far I my fave. But these do seem to get great reviews. Do the sizes run the same as Spiral dots? I am using ML on Spiral dots, so should I use M or ML with these?

Same exact sizing as spiral dots.

Nov 6, 2019 at 8:01 AM Post #2,601 of 5,890
best fit of any eartip i've tried on the T800. And I hesitate to say they sound better than the spiral dots because they're so highly regarded, but these sednas sounded so good I didn't feel any desire to go back to my spiral dot++.

why hesitate, the sedna is great eartips and for some iems better with sedna because more lively highs, and sharp imaging. Spiral dots useful for edgy iem or any iem with slight harshness.

Same exact sizing as spiral dots.

Perfect, I think I'll give them a shot. I found a place here in Australia where they sell them :)

Nope, sizing is a bit different. ML on spiral dots is 13mm while ML in Sedna is 13.3mm , but i suggest you take the ML size sedna short light (if the iem nozzle is standard / long) and light is a bit softer, not so stiff as the original

There are 4 sedna currently :

Sedna earfit (original - black color) with longer nozzle like spinfit, useful for short nozzle iem
Sedna light earfit (semi transparent color) with longer nozzle also
Sedna short (black color), the nozzle is like standar eartips or like spiral dots just a bit longer by few mm (spiral dot nozzle are short)
Sedna short light (semi transparent color), same like the black short but with softer material a bit.

source : have them all with spiral dots and dot++ also. Yes im eartips collector.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #2,602 of 5,890
Honestly the high end thing isn’t a big thing after all. I was prepared to do filters if necessary, cables, tips whatever after reading and then seeing a few folks sell them. I put the copper cable they send on and left the stock tips at first and never heard anything like I’d read about. I’m older and my ears have been in many sound wars while drumming professionally so that may be a reason but I can honestly I never heard one uncomfortable moment. My experience was more calming the low end and tips fixed that. Spiral dots here also but do you guys have a link to those you could send me or share with us?
I love to tweak!
Amazon has them i just found them

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2019 at 8:27 AM Post #2,603 of 5,890
If you like SPC over copper. I highly rec the ISN S16 or ISN S4. They both are amazing cables, the S16 is a snake, awesome build but could be heavy, but great cable for the price. It keep everything good about SPC but smoothens the treble while giving more extension. It brings the mids a bit more forward and tightens the low end while giving more texture. Clarity and detail is also improved. The ISN S4 also does this but in a smaller form factor but it is a bit more pricey. For me, SPC is the way to go with the T800 :). But I honestly can't have enough of the T800. The low end kicks hard, end layers and layers upon layers. It's awesome. Truly awesome :D
Couldn't agree more! Yes I have already ordered a new set of cables for this too! Earlier was running the ISN C16 and bass was too heavy so now decided to try the EAC cable with Silver n OCC hybrid. Was having a tough choice between ISN S16, S8 and the EACs... haha so decided to try the EACs as they came highly recommended too by many. Will defo keep you guys posted on the impression :)

Nov 6, 2019 at 8:33 AM Post #2,604 of 5,890
Thanks Dynamic Ears, $14.99 for 2 Pair ML Lite coming this way! Pricey but hey gotta try them myself

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2019 at 8:40 AM Post #2,605 of 5,890
A1F01FBC-9B88-44C2-8B98-80415547B144.jpeg F61459DA-4F16-4051-8025-E718447E1046.jpeg A7037A3E-37CE-4FA0-AC47-55C6820C97AB.jpeg
here are photos

Nov 6, 2019 at 8:54 AM Post #2,606 of 5,890
Couldn't agree more! Yes I have already ordered a new set of cables for this too! Earlier was running the ISN C16 and bass was too heavy so now decided to try the EAC cable with Silver n OCC hybrid. Was having a tough choice between ISN S16, S8 and the EACs... haha so decided to try the EACs as they came highly recommended too by many. Will defo keep you guys posted on the impression :)
Could you send a link? I havent heard of EAC haha

Nov 6, 2019 at 9:10 AM Post #2,607 of 5,890
why hesitate, the sedna is great eartips and for some iems better with sedna because more lively highs, and sharp imaging. Spiral dots useful for edgy iem or any iem with slight harshness.

Nope, sizing is a bit different. ML on spiral dots is 13mm while ML in Sedna is 13.3mm , but i suggest you take the ML size sedna short light (if the iem nozzle is standard / long) and light is a bit softer, not so stiff as the original

There are 4 sedna currently :

Sedna earfit (original - black color) with longer nozzle like spinfit, useful for short nozzle iem
Sedna light earfit (semi transparent color) with longer nozzle also
Sedna short (black color), the nozzle is like standar eartips or like spiral dots just a bit longer by few mm (spiral dot nozzle are short)
Sedna short light (semi transparent color), same like the black short but with softer material a bit.

source : have them all with spiral dots and dot++ also. Yes im eartips collector.

thanks for correcting me. Didn't mean to spread false info... but I am a "L" in spiraldots and I bought an "L" for the sedna and it was a perfect fit, so I assumed sizing was identical.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2019 at 9:14 AM Post #2,609 of 5,890
I did not like the eac silver occ on the t800

Nov 6, 2019 at 9:15 AM Post #2,610 of 5,890
Could you send a link? I havent heard of EAC haha
Sure thing bro Hardstyle here's the direct link to the cable https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000158772005.html?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.29.319a5876VN26ZA They have complete silver too.

Here's a useful link in headfi where they talk about affordable cables and very good information from a lot of seasoned and pros :)
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/low-end-cheap-generic-otherwise-bang-for-buck-cable-thread.891911/
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/resistance-of-cables-pics-comments-and-links.907998/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back