AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jun 26, 2019 at 1:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5,890

FastAndClean

Previously known as presata
AUDIOSENSE is a company that i saw a couple of weeks ago in the Asian thread, they make in ear monitors with Knowles drivers.
The interesting thing about them is that they are purchasing custom drivers from them for some of their models.
I am waiting for the flagship T800 and the impressions are very positive, a real contender to the Fearless audio, BGVP BA models, and Moondrop A8.
They have great pricing and very affordable models, all with 5 out of 5 ratings.
Post your impressions here.

HTB19YvJV9zqK1RjSZFjq6zlCFXa4.jpg HTB1T.6XV9zqK1RjSZPcq6zTepXa0.jpg HTB1tsM8c2c3T1VjSZLeq6zZsVXaf.jpg UTB8qxFfvXfJXKJkSamHq6zLyVXaY.jpg
HTB1ClUWj_Zmx1VjSZFGq6yx2XXaR.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #2 of 5,890
Looks very interesting

Jun 26, 2019 at 1:59 PM Post #3 of 5,890
Looks very interesting
I have been using my T800 for a couple of weeks now,and i agree with JohnNick that you can "see" into the music
Every instrument is very separated,even more so than my beloved Fearless Audio S6.
Some fun facts.
If you look closely right next to the mmcx connector you see a really tiny Canal,according to Audiosense the bass in the T800 is a vented design.
Which shows because the subbass is really really good for a BA design.
Further more if i'm not mistaken there is no crossover at all.
Instead they been working closely with the tuners at Knowles,and been tuning the T800 with the tubes instead.
Different length,thickness and angles to get the desired tuning.
Don't know if there are any advantages going this route,but it sounds damn good in my opinion.
And for thoose who like to try a different tuning,there is a Knowles damper inside that i belive is possible to change (with the right tool) to a different one if you want to play with the tuning...

The only cons so far for me is the Cable. The Cable is Ok,but somewhat thin and feels a Little cheap in comparision to the IEM.
And there could be a Little more tips in the package. The fomies are the same ones that comes with Fearless Audio
and the silicone ones are the same as Fiio "Balanced" tips

Jun 26, 2019 at 8:39 PM Post #5 of 5,890
How many models have been released so far? T100, T260, T300 and T800? I'm interested since I've heard they have good tuning and using all knowles BAs

Jun 26, 2019 at 11:01 PM Post #6 of 5,890
Any t180 impressions?

Jun 27, 2019 at 7:04 AM Post #7 of 5,890
Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 7:27 AM Post #8 of 5,890
So many Chi-fi, so little money. :triportsad:

So, is this a 8BA that's going for around $200? Is this the actual price? If so, that's the lowest 8BA price I've seen.

I welcome Chi-fi to bring competition and thus better value for us consumers.

Jun 27, 2019 at 8:10 AM Post #9 of 5,890
It's more like 298usd (saw it a little cheaper on Ali today). But there are quite a number of iems that has 8 BAs for even cheaper prices. What makes T800 great value is that it has 8 Knowles drivers.
Most of the others might use a couple of knowles drivers and then use chinese made drivers for the rest. But as always,it's not the number of drivers used that are important,but how they are tuned is what matters...
So many Chi-fi, so little money. :triportsad:

So, is this a 8BA that's going for around $200? Is this the actual price? If so, that's the lowest 8BA price I've seen.

I welcome Chi-fi to bring competition and thus better value for us consumers.

Jun 27, 2019 at 11:42 AM Post #15 of 5,890
It's more like 298usd (saw it a little cheaper on Ali today). But there are quite a number of iems that has 8 BAs for even cheaper prices. What makes T800 great value is that it has 8 Knowles drivers.
Most of the others might use a couple of knowles drivers and then use chinese made drivers for the rest. But as always,it's not the number of drivers used that are important,but how they are tuned is what matters...
Ok, I saw on (Mass)Drop page regarding $200 price. I wonder if there will be a Drop at that price?

Looking how it's grouped into sets of 3, 3-way crossover I presume.

Putting in more driver per frequency range seems a bit redundant, but perhaps there is a reason for it in terms of tuning. For raising sensitivity? Why not just 3 drivers, 3-way? I could understand more drivers for low-end if using BA. Is it an attempt to increase driver count or real practical purpose?

Still need to see a frequency response.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back