Audiophile iOS audio player
Jan 26, 2017 at 12:48 PM Post #498 of 855
Yes it is... it s working. just tried a few hours... then iPhone ask which app to open... i said Hiby and its on the inbox folder :) you just have to rescan the Library  

Strange!
I'm not getting the HibyMusic app on the list on the phone when airdroping ...

Thank you for re confirming, could you please tell me which build/version you are using?

Jan 26, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #499 of 855
the last one from the app store : 2.1.2 build 3969

Just audio files... if you try to send a folder it doesn't work... the same if its with some folder.jpeg etc... but in my cas ISO SACD works... flac as well etc. Hope it will help you

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #500 of 855
the last one from the app store : 2.1.2 build 3969

Just audio files... if you try to send a folder it doesn't work... the same if its with some folder.jpeg etc... but in my cas ISO SACD works... flac as well etc. Hope it will help you

Thanks a lot.. and that really helped :)
Now I caught the thing, thing is, wanna send a folder instead of files.
Devs should figure out how to send folders over airdrop as well because some others apps can do that (e.g iAudioGate).

Jan 26, 2017 at 5:55 PM Post #501 of 855
Thanks a lot.. and that really helped
smily_headphones1.gif

Now I caught the thing, thing is, wanna send a folder instead of files.
Devs should figure out how to send folders over airdrop as well because some others apps can do that (e.g iAudioGate).

I agree with that :) and the same for an automatic rescan...

Feb 1, 2017 at 8:00 AM Post #503 of 855
  Just an update about iAudioGate latest version.
DSD128 still has the known problems.
New version same stuff.
I've notified that to them for the 2nd time.

I hotly encourage people with Mojo who purchased iAudioGate to leave a one star review for this very reason.
Maybe this way they will wake up :frowning2:

no issue here: iAudioGate on iPhone 6s > Chord Mojo

Feb 1, 2017 at 8:01 AM Post #504 of 855
they don't react... i have a probleme since a long time (this problem was already reported almost one year ago...

During playing an album, of course after 1 minute, the iphone turn off the screen... at the end of the track , the app crash... and don't play the next one... Do you have this problem too ?

Feb 1, 2017 at 9:40 AM Post #505 of 855
  they don't react... i have a probleme since a long time (this problem was already reperted almost one year ago...

During playing an album, of course after 1 minute, the iphone turn off the screen... at the end of the track , the app crash... and don't play the next one... Do you have this problem too ?

Writing to who?

Feb 1, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #508 of 855

So you are playing DSD128 with DoP under iAudioGate with no pauses avery now and then? 6+ here

I'm not doing it often, actually I only tried a couple of times as there's nothing I care about in DSD-128, but... all was fine
I do, though, play quite often DSD-64

only iAudioGate glitch I constantly have is that it takes a while (20-30 sec), on launch, 'till you can start doing anything

Feb 1, 2017 at 9:48 AM Post #509 of 855

I'm not doing it often, actually I only tried a couple of times as there's nothing I care about in DSD-128, but... all was fine
I do, though, play quite often DSD-64

only iAudioGate glitch I constantly have is that it takes a while (20-30 sec), on launch, 'till you can start doing anything

Strange...very strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back