Audiophile iOS audio player
Oct 10, 2016 at 7:46 AM Post #211 of 855
  You guys are just confusing the heck out of me now...lol.
There doesn't seem to be a consensus. I bought and downloaded Kaiser, anyway, and will see how I go. I'm only going to play it through the iPhone 5, anyway, and not a DAC. I have been using FLAC Player in the past. 

Which raises the question - why not just a standalone player? Especially if you're going to have to buy a DAC, and the CCK, etc.
I recently bought the FIIO X3 and am pretty satisfied with it. I have my iPhone which i can play through the car stereo via blutooth, but again, I don't see the point in buying the CCK, the DAC, cables, possibly a hub, when you can just buy the all-in-one player? Carrying all that extra stuff kind of nullifies the usefulness of having phone-as-music-player.

I don't use DAC because it means another thing to carry, another thing to worry about. Because of this, I won't really bother about standalone player, although I make trips to audition the DAPs once a while.

Oct 16, 2016 at 9:19 AM Post #213 of 855
  Guys today i tried another new audiophile player-HibyMusic.Its the only player whose partners are premium dap players like Questyle,shilong and many more.Check their officail website:-http://www.hiby.cd/index_en.aspx

Its just great sound. Neutral tone and it does not effect either of spectrum either mids or treble or bass.
Soundstage huge  like you are in concert .i bet no music player match its soundstage.
All in all its Musical with detailed ;instrument placement is also accurate .
Guys have a look into that.

Really awesome player, tried it on my iPhone 6 really loving the audio quality..Thanks for recommending this app

Oct 16, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #214 of 855

I don't use DAC because it means another thing to carry, another thing to worry about. Because of this, I won't really bother about standalone player, although I make trips to audition the DAPs once a while.

Ok, I take that back... Over the weekend I have gone and got my 1st DAP, so I am now using this instead; don't have to bother anymore about which is the player to use.

Oct 17, 2016 at 10:20 AM Post #218 of 855
Have downloaded Hibby, but I can't get my music onto the player. There doesn't seem to be any instructions on how to do this. It also will not let me create an account.

Even I was confused when I downloaded the app, It does not recognize the files which you have already synced to your iPhone which seems like a bug which I hope will be fixed in the next iteration..In iTunes, select the app from the list in the File Sharing section and 
  1. drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device.

Oct 17, 2016 at 10:51 AM Post #219 of 855
i just hate itune playlist.i add music via itunes folder sharing option only.

Have a look on " AK connect" app also.Though its not used as a purpose of dedicated music player;but it sounds good.You will feel artist emotion/immersion in to the music;which some digital sounding player like Relisten,kaisertone and many other player i auditioned lacks.
  Even I was confused when I downloaded the app, It does not recognize the files which you have already synced to your iPhone which seems like a bug which I hope will be fixed in the next iteration..In iTunes, select the app from the list in the File Sharing section and 
  1. drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device.

Oct 17, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #221 of 855
  i just hate itune playlist.i add music via itunes folder sharing option only.

Have a look on " AK connect" app also.Though its not used as a purpose of dedicated music player;but it sounds good.You will feel artist emotion/immersion in to the music;which some digital sounding player like Relisten,kaisertone and many other player i auditioned lacks.

Will definitely give it a try.

Oct 17, 2016 at 11:06 AM Post #223 of 855
Even I was confused when I downloaded the app, It does not recognize the files which you have already synced to your iPhone which seems like a bug which I hope will be fixed in the next iteration..[COLOR=222222]In iTunes, select the app from the list in the File Sharing section and [/COLOR]
Thanks. I will try it as soon as I can.

Oct 17, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #225 of 855
Damn! I feel hiby is better than neutron music player..should have know about this player before purchasing neutron

Sorry to ruin the fun but Hiby has a couple of HUGE problems. One, I could not fugure out how to stop or pause it once a song started. Two, and this is the kiss of death for me, it downsamples everything to 16/44.1. The cute power button on my Mojo stayed at red (16/44.1) no matter the album I played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back