Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9)
Jul 30, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #196 of 2,556
I sent emails (just last night) to Audio GD asking for a quote on a Master 11 with hdmi mod, shipping and Paypal. Haven't heard back yet. If I order, I need to get it in by the end of the month for the discount.

Jul 30, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #197 of 2,556
I will go for +6dB custom if there is a chance to reorder for me..

Yes, there is a reason they offer 3 , 6 and 9.
Choose what works best for you. 3 would be enough for me. So I choose 6. , 9 is definitely overkill for me unless I have he6's

Jul 30, 2015 at 11:05 PM Post #199 of 2,556
Thanks guys. Great advice & recommendations. I I think i'll go for 6db!

Yea!! I ordered 6db as well. Just about right for my needs.

Now it will be +22db

Jul 30, 2015 at 11:17 PM Post #200 of 2,556
Yea!! I ordered 6db as well. Just about right for my needs.

Now it will be +22db
Can you or someone coach me on ordering the Master 11. I sent an email to both email addresses displayed on the audìo-gd website. I gave contact and a shipping address and asked to receive a quote for total cost using Paypal for a Master 11 with the hdmi option. It's only been 24 hours. Is there anything else i should do?

Jul 30, 2015 at 11:22 PM Post #201 of 2,556
Can you or someone coach me on ordering the Master 11. I sent an email to both email addresses displayed on the audìo-gd website. I gave contact and a shipping address and asked to receive a quote for total cost using Paypal for a Master 11 with the hdmi option. It's only been 24 hours. Is there anything else i should do?

Send an email to audio-gd@126.com
And in the title say something - Place Order for Master 11 - please send invoice

And then in the email ask for...
master 11
+6db volume upgrade
HDMi to replace rj45 I2S
Display go dark 7 second

Or whatever you want.
And explain your previous email and how you would like the current promotion and want to be sure to get your order in on time.

Hope this helps.

Jul 30, 2015 at 11:24 PM Post #202 of 2,556

And hopefully your email isn't getting blocked. Try another email address if possible if you think it's even a possibility. Do you have gmail? Should be fine.

Jul 30, 2015 at 11:30 PM Post #204 of 2,556
Jul 31, 2015 at 12:02 AM Post #205 of 2,556
And hopefully your email isn't getting blocked. Try another email address if possible if you think it's even a possibility. Do you have gmail? Should be fine.

Thank you! I had used an AT&T account and did not get a response. Via your suggestion, i used a gmail account and got an automated response. Contact

Jul 31, 2015 at 12:04 AM Post #206 of 2,556
You could also PM @Kingwa
 on here to ask for assistance if necessary.
Thank you for the link. Saved me from bumbling about. I copyed Kingwa on my email. Oh wait, my tablet just got mail.

Jul 31, 2015 at 12:15 AM Post #208 of 2,556
Send an email to audio-gd@126.com
And in the title say something - Place Order for Master 11 - please send invoice

And then in the email ask for...
master 11
+6db volume upgrade
HDMi to replace rj45 I2S
Display go dark 7 second

Or whatever you want.
And explain your previous email and how you would like the current promotion and want to be sure to get your order in on time.

Hope this helps.

I can't help bug giggle out loud. I think you've got audio-gd communications perfected. No offense to AGD of course, Grace & Kingwa have been great to work with and I can't wait for my M11.

Jul 31, 2015 at 2:16 AM Post #210 of 2,556

I can't help bug giggle out loud. I think you've got audio-gd communications perfected. No offense to AGD of course, Grace & Kingwa have been great to work with and I can't wait for my M11.

Yea, well, i've had likely around one hundred emails in the last 3 months and dropped about 4grand or so. :D

I gladly open my wallet to their products. They truly have been great to me!  I'm surely a lot to deal with as I have so many questions. But i'm a customer who actually spends money, so I suppose it's OK. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back