• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 19, 2018 at 11:05 PM Post #6,721 of 7,693
Would love to chime in with my first impressions of my set, but sadly it looks as though my delivery driver either kept them or lost them and still claimed they were delivered.

Anyone else have an experience similar to that?

- Forlorn backer #179x
Please contact us at support@audeze.com and we will sort it out for you

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Sep 19, 2018 at 11:51 PM Post #6,722 of 7,693
So after 3 days of around 8-14 hours of listening at work, commute, and gaming at home I think these are awesome.

USB-C
- I jump around the 3d and hi-rez and I think hi rez is the best for music listening. Depending on what I am listening to I have been jumping between Default and Music. My 2 favorite eq for music so far.
- Used USB-C between my 2018 mpb, an ancient gaming PC, and my LG v30 and seems to work great between all 3

Bluetooth
- I have only used this on my phone but I think I on the first day I used it I had some issues with it cutting in and out and haven't had it happen yesterday or today.
- My V30 seems to just throw it on the LDAC when it connects on its own so that is neat. I do most of my music listening between Spotify and some tracks I have stored locally on the phone.

Hiss
- I have yet to hear any hiss over anything so that is either do to me not having the best of hearing, having a unit that doesn't hiss, or the hiss is low enough to where I just never notice it.

Other
- The volume is plenty loud for me. On my PC i never take it past 20ish, My mac I think I took it halfway at most, Bluetooth on my phone is on max but the headset appears to have its own volume and I have not gotten near to maxing that out.
- I thought these would be heavy but are surprisingly light.
- I have been busy with work so have not had time to jump online with my friends and use the mic. Will hopefully get a chance when the autumn event start in Monster Hunter World.

Gripes/oddities
- I wish the headphones remembered what setting i used between devices. Thinking the headphones might need a bigger memory for this maybe? hopefully update-able with firmware
- Thee muse voice sounds cheesy to me but that is a personal thing and others may enjoy it.
- Since the right cup doesn't have any buttons or anything I wish they broke out some of the settings on the other side. Might make messing with headphone a tad easier.

Overall I think they are good for the price.

Sep 20, 2018 at 1:50 AM Post #6,723 of 7,693
Sep 20, 2018 at 5:24 AM Post #6,727 of 7,693
Audeze has not shipped anything outside of backers yet. They recently sent an email saying they were shipping to those who bought from Audeze directly but this has not happened yet so I would imagine retailers won’t have them until the second week of October for those outside of the US.

I've just spoken to Scan (the retailer in the UK who have my order) and they're adamant that their shipment is in transit and should be there today or tomorrow. Kinda weird, given that Audeze themselves have told me that, as you say, not dealer shipments have moved yet. I guess we'll know for sure by the end of tomorrow…

Sep 20, 2018 at 6:28 AM Post #6,728 of 7,693
I've just spoken to Scan (the retailer in the UK who have my order) and they're adamant that their shipment is in transit and should be there today or tomorrow. Kinda weird, given that Audeze themselves have told me that, as you say, not dealer shipments have moved yet. I guess we'll know for sure by the end of tomorrow…
A big, Thank You !

Sep 20, 2018 at 6:32 AM Post #6,731 of 7,693

That would be very disappointing but since there are no dealers in the US that have them currently I am still leaning towards Audeze being true to their word. I am looking forward to seeing what you find out from Scan over the next few days.

Sep 20, 2018 at 6:37 AM Post #6,733 of 7,693
That would be very disappointing but since there are no dealers in the US that have them currently I am still leaning towards Audeze being true to their word. I am looking forward to seeing what you find out from Scan over the next few days.

Well, given that where it used to say 'Expected September 20' on Scan's Mobius page it now says 'Item currently awaiting an ETA', I think it's clear that whoever I spoke to is wrong and Scan don't actually know when they're coming.

EDIT: Spoken to Scan again, and they're insistent that their supplier (whoever that is) has them en route for arrival within the next couple of days. Hopefully they're right, but I'd be very surprised…

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2018 at 6:56 AM Post #6,734 of 7,693
Well, given that where it used to say 'Expected September 20' on Scan's Mobius page it now says 'Item currently awaiting an ETA', I think it's clear that whoever I spoke to is wrong and Scan don't actually know when they're coming.

EDIT: Spoken to Scan again, and they're insistent that their supplier (whoever that is) has them en route for arrival within the next couple of days. Hopefully they're right, but I'd be very surprised…
Let's wait and see tomorrow. Otherwise next week the latest? I hope no more delays.

Sep 20, 2018 at 7:08 AM Post #6,735 of 7,693

true disappointing if it's true! I have not yet received my shipment email but Audeze informed me that they handed over my sets to SFC on 9th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back