• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 30, 2018 at 11:45 AM Post #5,837 of 7,693
Contribution # 3529 and still haven't received any tracking number or shipping info...guess it's not likely I will get it before Sept which is not what Audeze mentioned on their last update....

It is exactly what they mentioned in their last update, which was posted on Aug 23 and said "We expect to ship all of the remaining Indiegogo orders within the next seven to ten days", meaning that even in the most optimistic scenario, they ship every unit by Aug 30, meaning you would get your unit in early September.

Aug 30, 2018 at 11:52 AM Post #5,838 of 7,693
Got it, you're right the email dated 8/23 so 7 to 10 days from there is exactly where you put it..I guess I got confused cause the body of the email said 8/17 they resumed shipping and my assumption and it reads like 7 to 10 days from the 17th...

Aug 30, 2018 at 12:03 PM Post #5,841 of 7,693
Regarding sitetone and esports, I don't see how they would become popular if you can't turn it off tbh. As mentioned, it's just added noise on top of the in game audio and your teammates voices. That's what you need to hear, to add your voice is unnecessary. Especially if your location forces you to raise the mic gain, afaik sidetone then gets louder to you, and that's even worse.

Sure I'll reserve final judgement until I get my unit, but sadly I foresee me being forced to stick my modmic on these as well.

Aug 30, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #5,842 of 7,693
woohoo Out for Delivery. It's coming earlier than it said last night!

Looks like I may need to go home early from work today :)

Aug 30, 2018 at 12:29 PM Post #5,843 of 7,693
Aug 30, 2018 at 12:34 PM Post #5,844 of 7,693
Aug 30, 2018 at 12:55 PM Post #5,846 of 7,693
mine did too, but usps still awaiting package and the dhl tracking says nothing in the system, nada showing up on informed delivery either, SFC still says departed 8/23 :frowning2:
Yep, same here. Bummer, wife could have brought it to me if it arrived before Saturday. But wont see her again for her to bring it to me for a few weeks. Oh well. Enjoy when they arrive everyone. I'll be living vicariously thru you.

Aug 30, 2018 at 12:56 PM Post #5,847 of 7,693
Aug 30, 2018 at 1:06 PM Post #5,848 of 7,693
mine did too, but usps still awaiting package and the dhl tracking says nothing in the system, nada showing up on informed delivery either, SFC still says departed 8/23 :frowning2:
I don’t think the tracking is working for some of us, but I still think they’ll be arriving very soon.
I have no tracking updates, but am expecting them to arrive today. Hopefully they will!

Aug 30, 2018 at 1:18 PM Post #5,849 of 7,693
I don’t think the tracking is working for some of us, but I still think they’ll be arriving very soon.
I have no tracking updates, but am expecting them to arrive today. Hopefully they will!

Yep, the thing that is giving me hope is the message from dhl tracking, makes me feel like it is genuinely an issue with tracking numbers, fingers crossed they just show up!!

"No Results
We wish to inform you that a number of packages may experience delayed or missing tracking information. Continue to check this tracking page for the latest update. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may cause."

*edit* I just checked in on USPS informed delivery and its giving me a new tracking number for a DHL package, using that one on the DHL tracker gives me an estimated delivery of the 1st (saturday) so think its being transferred from DHL to USPS for final delivery since dhl dont deliver here on saturdays. good luck guys!

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2018 at 2:48 PM Post #5,850 of 7,693
Yep, the thing that is giving me hope is the message from dhl tracking, makes me feel like it is genuinely an issue with tracking numbers, fingers crossed they just show up!!

"No Results
We wish to inform you that a number of packages may experience delayed or missing tracking information. Continue to check this tracking page for the latest update. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may cause."

*edit* I just checked in on USPS informed delivery and its giving me a new tracking number for a DHL package, using that one on the DHL tracker gives me an estimated delivery of the 1st (saturday) so think its being transferred from DHL to USPS for final delivery since dhl dont deliver here on saturdays. good luck guys!

Lol,

DHL even states on the tracking says it's being tendered to USPS for last mile.

I can only assume that SFC takes it to HK where they hand it to DHL, then DHL takes care of HK -> DFW -> Your main USPS hub, who then delivers it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back