• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 30, 2018 at 3:01 PM Post #5,852 of 7,693
USPS informed delivery has finally given me some info. It appears my package will arrive on Saturday, which is a shame considering I'm only a few hours away from where the package landed in the US. The wait is killing me! :p

Aug 30, 2018 at 3:02 PM Post #5,853 of 7,693
USPS informed delivery has finally given me some info. It appears my package will arrive on Saturday, which is a shame considering I'm only a few hours away from where the package landed in the US. The wait is killing me! :p

If you want worse, my package is literally 30 minutes from me according to DHL tracking, with a delivery date of Saturday.

Aug 30, 2018 at 3:03 PM Post #5,854 of 7,693
Yep, the thing that is giving me hope is the message from dhl tracking, makes me feel like it is genuinely an issue with tracking numbers, fingers crossed they just show up!!

"No Results
We wish to inform you that a number of packages may experience delayed or missing tracking information. Continue to check this tracking page for the latest update. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may cause."

*edit* I just checked in on USPS informed delivery and its giving me a new tracking number for a DHL package, using that one on the DHL tracker gives me an estimated delivery of the 1st (saturday) so think its being transferred from DHL to USPS for final delivery since dhl dont deliver here on saturdays. good luck guys!

Bummer. Informed Delivery has nothing new for me.

Aug 30, 2018 at 3:15 PM Post #5,855 of 7,693
woohoo Out for Delivery. It's coming earlier than it said last night!

Looks like I may need to go home early from work today :)

Congrats! Hope mine comes a day early too, last night my USPS tracking finally updated saying it was at "COPPELL TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER " with expected delivery on Saturday. Unfortunately, I shipped it to my work which is closed on the weekend and Monday is a Holiday, so I'm hoping for an early delivery tomorrow, otherwise I have to wait till Tuesday. I have noticed most of my USPS packages have been delivered a day early the past few months though, hopefully this will be another one. :)

Aug 30, 2018 at 4:15 PM Post #5,856 of 7,693
Anybody else not get a delivery notice yet? I’m happy others are getting theirs delivered but am getting a little worried since I haven’t even seen my initial shipping email. I’ve been checking my spam box since reading about it on this thread.

Aug 30, 2018 at 4:27 PM Post #5,857 of 7,693
You're looking a bit feverish.

Congrats! Hope mine comes a day early too, last night my USPS tracking finally updated saying it was at "COPPELL TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER " with expected delivery on Saturday. Unfortunately, I shipped it to my work which is closed on the weekend and Monday is a Holiday, so I'm hoping for an early delivery tomorrow, otherwise I have to wait till Tuesday. I have noticed most of my USPS packages have been delivered a day early the past few months though, hopefully this will be another one. :)

Yea, I just looked in a mirror and I definitely am looking a tad green. I think I need to go home. Dont want to spread any illness I have...

My package shipped on 23rd, it arrived in Texas like everyone else's. And then got status it was with DHL and then came to my local USPS in the middle of the night and out for delivery this morning. It has arrived (just saw USPS mail lady drop it off on my Nest Hello doorcam) an hour ago. :)

Aug 30, 2018 at 4:39 PM Post #5,858 of 7,693
Yea, I just looked in a mirror and I definitely am looking a tad green. I think I need to go home. Dont want to spread any illness I have...

My package shipped on 23rd, it arrived in Texas like everyone else's. And then got status it was with DHL and then came to my local USPS in the middle of the night and out for delivery this morning. It has arrived (just saw USPS mail lady drop it off on my Nest Hello doorcam) an hour ago. :)
Ok so you don’t need to sign for it. That’s good because I was worried I’d need to catch my mailman and that dude is slippery.

Aug 30, 2018 at 4:47 PM Post #5,859 of 7,693
So this is the thread for Audeze Mobius, but in the last 20-30 pages people are talking just about shipping, shipping say and other logistics related stuff, but not about the headphones themselves.
More input will be much appreciated for us the ones that have to wait longer to get them.

Aug 30, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #5,860 of 7,693
So this is the thread for Audeze Mobius, but in the last 20-30 pages people are talking just about shipping, shipping say and other logistics related stuff, but not about the headphones themselves.
More input will be much appreciated for us the ones that have to wait longer to get them.

Realistically i think we are going to have to wait for mid september for people to stop talking about shipment and to actually hear about the Mobius.

Aug 30, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #5,861 of 7,693
Anybody else not get a delivery notice yet? I’m happy others are getting theirs delivered but am getting a little worried since I haven’t even seen my initial shipping email. I’ve been checking my spam box since reading about it on this thread.

Nothing for me yet either. Order #8XX in the US... which would seem to be low enough to have gotten a notification a week ago. I am going to guess that you ordered in blue? Seems that blue orders got a bit shafted and copper went out first.

Aug 30, 2018 at 4:57 PM Post #5,862 of 7,693
Not even sure why people keep talking about shipping. It won't make your headphones come any faster. Just chill out and live your lives, they'll come when they come.

Aug 30, 2018 at 5:02 PM Post #5,863 of 7,693
Sorry about posting about shipping.

That said, I doubt we'd have any impressions until people actually receive them, so......

We can open up a new thread to talk about the actual product instead of the product launch :)

Aug 30, 2018 at 5:08 PM Post #5,864 of 7,693
Not even sure why people keep talking about shipping. It won't make your headphones come any faster. Just chill out and live your lives, they'll come when they come.

Because people (myself included) want their headphones, and since it seems like most of us here still dont actually have our headphones yet, theres pretty much nothing else to discuss. So getting some updates on shipping sometimes feels better than nothing at all.

Aug 30, 2018 at 5:16 PM Post #5,865 of 7,693
Nothing for me yet either. Order #8XX in the US... which would seem to be low enough to have gotten a notification a week ago. I am going to guess that you ordered in blue? Seems that blue orders got a bit shafted and copper went out first.

My order said 13xx, and I chose Copper. Audeze said earlier in this thread Blue was getting ramped up , wonder if that the majority of the coppers have shipped?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back