• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Jul 6, 2018 at 6:05 PM Post #2,326 of 7,693
It's good you did that for expectations, but you'll probably get them by August! And both a blessing and a curse.....after you've had these for a while, you'll probably become an "audiophile". You'll probably be spoiled to anything mediocre.

Oh I am sure I will be spoiled by them. For many years (on PC) I have only used some cheap Logitech G430's. Around the beginning of the year I decided to go wireless and I picked up a pair of Logitech G933 Artemis headphones. I have been less than impressed with them. Have already had to take a pair back because they stopped charging. But hey I guess that's why we buy that protection plan from best buy >.> lol. For my house I have never had anything really great but always better than just some tv speakers. After I had got out of car audio I had an extra amp. (Not my main amp. she is still sitting pretty and rebuilt in the shed. I don't think my kids would appreciate what I could make the SUV output lol). I had wired up my bazooka amp in the house using an old Gamecube power supply with my remaining Alpine type S 12' sub (an original one). along with my old Fisher floor speakers. Old school with the 15's with the mids and highs all built in. Man I had a rocking house system. It wasn't pretty but with what I was working with it felt and sounded quite nice lol.

Jul 6, 2018 at 7:36 PM Post #2,327 of 7,693
2djoxr.jpg

Jul 7, 2018 at 10:14 PM Post #2,329 of 7,693
I realize that things might have slipped a bit, but let's realize these are likely the most jam-packed headphones on the planet with everything that they can do. I'm currently doing a full review, but after a week or so with them, they are the real deal and totally worth the wait (which isn't that far off anyway). They are by far the best wireless headphones I've heard (and the best gaming headsets too for that matter). The head tracking is revolutionary and really sets for an eerily realistic sound stage.

I have a review pair now that I'm using for my coverage, but I'm getting excited for my indiegogo set to ship. Glad I was one of the first to jump on them!

Jul 7, 2018 at 10:27 PM Post #2,330 of 7,693
I'd definitely consider buying one full price once they become available if they're the best wireless headphones. Not interested in them for gaming, only for music.

Jul 8, 2018 at 12:18 AM Post #2,331 of 7,693
I realize that things might have slipped a bit, but let's realize these are likely the most jam-packed headphones on the planet with everything that they can do. I'm currently doing a full review, but after a week or so with them, they are the real deal and totally worth the wait (which isn't that far off anyway). They are by far the best wireless headphones I've heard (and the best gaming headsets too for that matter). The head tracking is revolutionary and really sets for an eerily realistic sound stage.

I have a review pair now that I'm using for my coverage, but I'm getting excited for my indiegogo set to ship. Glad I was one of the first to jump on them!

That's it, I'm selling all my other headphones, amp and dac.

Jul 8, 2018 at 12:44 AM Post #2,332 of 7,693
Delays are guaranteed with any Indiegogo/Kickstarter. You probably have other headphones to bide your time. I'm building a new PC (parts ordered today) to go with these new headphones. Okay not really, but something struck me to do a new build so it feels like that. I trust Audeze to do their best to get it right and I'm totally willing to wait until they're ready.

Jul 8, 2018 at 3:00 PM Post #2,335 of 7,693
The 1st hand impressions. Best Bluetooth ever? Speaker like fidelity? Keep em coming! Lol. This wait is the worst!!

Signed,
An early bird

Jul 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM Post #2,336 of 7,693
Hmnmn....I had the impression from you and others comments that they hit well above their price point. Especially considering all the new tech and classic Audeze sound.

They very much do hit above their price point...at their current price, I think they're a steal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back