• I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Jul 5, 2018 at 9:29 AM Post #2,296 of 7,693
I mainly gaming on console

And for music I have my system with HD600

I really like this products is there anychange it will support console gaming though usb soon? with an upgrade

or else I think I will wait for second gen edition

The Mobius does support audio and mic to be used across USB on the PS4 and PC. But when using on the PS4 the audio is only 2 channel.

This info was added in the latest indiegogo update.

PS4_USB_Support.jpg

Edit: add screenshot from indiegogo

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018 at 10:35 AM Post #2,297 of 7,693
The Mobius does support audio and mic to be used across USB on the PS4 and PC. But when using on the PS4 the audio is only 2 channel.

This info was added in the latest indiegogo update.

PS4_USB_Support.jpg

Edit: add screenshot from indiegogo

Oh my itbvery good to onow

Jul 5, 2018 at 3:33 PM Post #2,301 of 7,693
Well I received an email 2 days ago from Audeze and it ends with:
"We’ll email you next week with more details!"

So it looks like a bit more waiting and possibly tracking number going my way soon ;] Fingers crossed!!

Jul 5, 2018 at 3:52 PM Post #2,302 of 7,693
I'm cool with waiting a little bit longer if it means quality control is nice and tight. Definitely seems like the last update might have been slightly overstated as far as shipping times, hopefully only slightly. I'm guessing Audeze is being quiet because they don't want to say anything else until they've fully nailed down actual ETA. They know how anxious we are and don't want to give us more speculation. At this point every week is painful with anticipation.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018 at 4:12 PM Post #2,303 of 7,693
I'm cool with waiting a little bit longer if it means quality control is nice and tight. Definitely seems like the last update might have been slightly overstated as far as shipping times, hopefully only slightly. I'm guessing Audeze is being quiet because they don't want to say anything else until they've fully nailed down actual ETA. They know how anxious we are and don't want to give us more speculation. At this point every week is painful with anticipation.

Wanted to say the same. There should be no unreasonable pressure to meet specific deadlines as a polished headphone with rigorous QC is better than the alternative.

It’s an engineering feat that they’re able to hand-manufacture 8,000 planar magnetic drivers for Mobius!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018 at 5:19 PM Post #2,304 of 7,693
I'm not even set to get a pair but I'm still excited! :D Looking forward to hearing what everyone says on here when they are in the wild...

Jul 5, 2018 at 5:49 PM Post #2,305 of 7,693
Audeze said that current delivery window was dependent on customs. There's something out of their control there. I wonder if that step was before California quality control. There's always a chance QC didn't pass the product or that customs is slow. And we can still get a shipping notification 1 min from now. We just don't know and it seems Audeze will provide an update when there is something certain to update about.

Jul 5, 2018 at 6:42 PM Post #2,306 of 7,693
Truthfully I wouldn’t be mad at all if it was delayed due to customs or QC issues, not that I foresee that happening. It’s a crowd-funded project, which means delivery times can vary widely. Unfortunately not everyone is aware of that but I commend Audeze for sticking so closely to the initial delivery windows. At this point it probably makes the most sense for the next update to be posted once the first batch is shipped unless there’s a notable delay.

Jul 6, 2018 at 7:41 AM Post #2,309 of 7,693
I've been reading the last update/email over and over again but I have a slowly sinking feeling that I'll be receiving my Mobius by August (I'm in the 249 tier).
The way they wrote it, they kept emphasizing that all orders should go out by the end of July. It seems like thats what they're shooting for for all tiers other than the first two.
If they ship out at the end of July from China, we end up receiving the Mobius probably by Mid August. This is a lot shorter delay than other Kickstarters but this goes against what Audeze kept hammering home about not to worry that there will be no delays and what other users kept saying about how Audeze won't experience delays as they are very experienced in this field.
Regardless, I'm a bit bummed cause I sold my headset back in April in preperation of a early July delivery but now it seems to extend further away from the original ETA with a chance of more delays (due to radio silence from Audeze in regards to even the first two tiers)

Jul 6, 2018 at 8:57 AM Post #2,310 of 7,693
I've been reading the last update/email over and over again but I have a slowly sinking feeling that I'll be receiving my Mobius by August (I'm in the 249 tier).
The way they wrote it, they kept emphasizing that all orders should go out by the end of July. It seems like thats what they're shooting for for all tiers other than the first two.
If they ship out at the end of July from China, we end up receiving the Mobius probably by Mid August. This is a lot shorter delay than other Kickstarters but this goes against what Audeze kept hammering home about not to worry that there will be no delays and what other users kept saying about how Audeze won't experience delays as they are very experienced in this field.
Regardless, I'm a bit bummed cause I sold my headset back in April in preperation of a early July delivery but now it seems to extend further away from the original ETA with a chance of more delays (due to radio silence from Audeze in regards to even the first two tiers)

Seems like all delays they've had are out of their control. So you can't really judge/blame them for that. Also you being bummed because you sold your only headset way to early is just odd and only you can be blamed for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back