Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
Aug 15, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #1,561 of 13,140
Keep laughing folks there is a reason I've kept my on going being modded rev.1's over the rev.2 and the LCD3. I'll get some measurements up soon once I fix up the aesthetics on the right side. Think something like the paradox but an LCD2's version.

Aug 15, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #1,562 of 13,140
Quote:
Keep laughing folks there is a reason I've kept my on going being modded rev.1's over the rev.2 and the LCD3. I'll get some measurements up soon once I fix up the aesthetics on the right side. Think something like the paradox but an LCD2's version.

Skeptical until you show us the way, the truth and proof. 
wink.gif

Aug 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #1,564 of 13,140
Quote:
I'd love to see some pictures of frequency charts. I remember mine seemed different, but I can't remember. I'll post a picture when I get the chance.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
evil_smiley.gif

I'm at work right now, but I do plan on taking a photo when I get home, probably after dinner when I'm relaxin.

Aug 15, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #1,574 of 13,140
Quote:
I've never seen one like that..

Neither have I. The roll-off at 1k starts bit later and is a bit more consistent than all the other LCD2 rev.2's I've seen. What's with that massive drop after 10k? The 6k as well, an alleviated treble probably sounds bit more open. 

Junior Mints drops down a bit than stays about consistently almost linear up to 20k

Aug 16, 2013 at 3:21 AM Post #1,575 of 13,140
Quote:
 probably sounds bit more open. 

Yup it sounds more open, unlike the other LCD-2s I've had. All joking aside I'm pleased with it immensely. 
biggrin.gif

This is what the LCD-2 should have sounded like from the start. Much more balanced while retaining all the traditional strengths of the LCD-2: deep extended bass + lush midrange + open clear treble with air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back