Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Dec 3, 2019 at 6:29 AM Post #6,949 of 7,352
I just got my iSine 10's and absolutely love them. Can anyone recommend a decent, affordable aftermarket cable with the notches in the connectors?

Dec 3, 2019 at 8:40 AM Post #6,950 of 7,352
Also, what's the closest I can get to the original Cipher cable using UAPPs 6 band parametric EQ? I've dug through this thread and have tried the V1 and V2 that @KMann provided, but both options still sounds a little off to me when compared to the original Cipher cable. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dec 3, 2019 at 8:54 AM Post #6,951 of 7,352
Also, what's the closest I can get to the original Cipher cable using UAPPs 6 band parametric EQ? I've dug through this thread and have tried the V1 and V2 that @KMann provided, but both options still sounds a little off to me when compared to the original Cipher cable. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Please refer to my post here, the third curve on that post is the original V1. It will bring the isines very close to HArman curve but man (including me) think it has too much energy in the presence region.

Dec 3, 2019 at 9:03 AM Post #6,952 of 7,352
Please refer to my post here, the third curve on that post is the original V1. It will bring the isines very close to HArman curve but man (including me) think it has too much energy in the presence region.
Thanks for the response and for clarifying. I guess I'm just struggling to implement that within the 6 bands in UAPP (this is my first time using parametric EQ). Any bands you think I should prioritise, or any recommendations to get it as close as possible? Appreciate your help on this!

Dec 3, 2019 at 12:53 PM Post #6,954 of 7,352
Thanks for the response and for clarifying. I guess I'm just struggling to implement that within the 6 bands in UAPP (this is my first time using parametric EQ). Any bands you think I should prioritise, or any recommendations to get it as close as possible? Appreciate your help on this!
Please use this for UAPP. The first 4 bands are Analog Bell, the 5th band is a High shelf (note negative gain) and the 6th band is a Low Shelf (negative gain).

upload_2019-12-3_11-40-35.png

When using Tonebooster, the Q values for high and low shelf may not match closely with what I have. So I have plotted them separately for you.

Band 5
upload_2019-12-3_11-49-33.png

Band 6
upload_2019-12-3_11-50-32.png

Dec 3, 2019 at 9:11 PM Post #6,955 of 7,352
Please use this for UAPP. The first 4 bands are Analog Bell, the 5th band is a High shelf (note negative gain) and the 6th band is a Low Shelf (negative gain).

When using Tonebooster, the Q values for high and low shelf may not match closely with what I have. So I have plotted them separately for you.

Band 5

Band 6
Thank you so much for the detailed response, I really appreciate it. I'll give this a shot!

Dec 4, 2019 at 3:22 AM Post #6,956 of 7,352

Band 5

Band 6
This is exactly what I wanted, it sounds incredible. Thank you so much!

Dec 15, 2019 at 12:18 AM Post #6,957 of 7,352
My latest try at improving fit came to this:

isine10hookback.JPG isinehookfront.JPG

I prefer the previous one when it comes to ease of putting on and comfort for long duration. But this latest one basically clips on to my ear so it is more secure. Putting it on is quite an effort however. And I used the six inch silicone twist ties, shrink wrap, copper wire, and super glue.
I heard previously that the ear hooks can be 3D printed. But I think Audeze uses the most premium material and thereby makes the strongest ear hook possible. Hence its use.

Dec 17, 2019 at 6:25 AM Post #6,958 of 7,352
Hello there,
I just get my Cipher BT for my Isine 20's since yesterday and I have very annonying issues when i pair with the LG G6 (BT 4.2) or the DX220 (BT5) : most of time it disconnects right after pairing (sometimes few seconds after) and I have to restart the pairing process (flickering red and blue led). Sometimes i have the statut "Connected (no phone)" on the DX220's BT setting menu.

Also the few times the pairing is functional buttons are not : either it does nothing or it powers down the BT Cipher. It doesn't really matter as the buttons of the standard Cipher cable don't work with the Anker adapter. Still it's quite disappointing for a bluetooth devices.

Did you encounter the same issues ?

Dec 19, 2019 at 3:08 PM Post #6,959 of 7,352
Hello there,
I just get my Cipher BT for my Isine 20's since yesterday and I have very annonying issues when i pair with the LG G6 (BT 4.2) or the DX220 (BT5) : most of time it disconnects right after pairing (sometimes few seconds after) and I have to restart the pairing process (flickering red and blue led). Sometimes i have the statut "Connected (no phone)" on the DX220's BT setting menu.

Also the few times the pairing is functional buttons are not : either it does nothing or it powers down the BT Cipher. It doesn't really matter as the buttons of the standard Cipher cable don't work with the Anker adapter. Still it's quite disappointing for a bluetooth devices.

Did you encounter the same issues ?

I have had the same issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back