Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Sep 28, 2018 at 1:27 AM Post #5,746 of 7,352
It's more of an earhook issue i think, my right ear for whatever reason doesn't let the hook get the 20s seated properly. The dual flange may work to fix this, i'll give it a shot, thanks!

You may want to give Frank’s horseshoe clips + earhooks from Aliexpress (mentioned in this thread earlier) a try. I found them more adjustable and fit my ears better, resulted in much improved SQ. They are a lot more comfortable as well.

Sep 28, 2018 at 1:43 AM Post #5,747 of 7,352
You may want to give Frank’s horseshoe clips + earhooks from Aliexpress (mentioned in this thread earlier) a try. I found them more adjustable and fit my ears better, resulted in much improved SQ. They are a lot more comfortable as well.

Can I have the link? I can’t find it on AliExpress..

Sep 28, 2018 at 2:58 AM Post #5,748 of 7,352

agreed. they were game changers for me. The stock clips were driving me insane.
Try the clear and black ear clips. they fit differently. For one thing the clear style fits tighter than the black ones. You can kind of see it by their shape.

https://smile.amazon.com/Deruitu-Re...442021&sr=8-18&keywords=earhook+for+bluetooth
https://smile.amazon.com/Unbreakabl...31443522&sr=8-35&keywords=universal+ear+hooks

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018 at 3:13 PM Post #5,750 of 7,352
D54E98C9-A71B-4B3A-B821-1EC3A5106276.png
96B1A384-1CAB-4F8E-8C55-596825309CFB.png

After time im on this two Settings.

Sep 28, 2018 at 5:43 PM Post #5,753 of 7,352
Nope, but i like realistic Voice. The only Headphone i has this feeling was the Audeze LCD X just hope i find an EQ that makes Voices very emotional
Well that was just a joke :) the cable’s built in equalization gives you a good starting point. I pretty much use it without any further changes, but I think it’s more to your taste and hearing. There is really probably no one-size-fits-all, or even for one type or another music style. You could probably Make changes for every single album or even song and really make yourself crazy. I think it sounds so good I don’t really go much further. I also use it with the standard cable on rockbox on different devices and use Bob’s excellent equalization recommendations

Sep 28, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #5,754 of 7,352
Well that was just a joke :) the cable’s built in equalization gives you a good starting point. I pretty much use it without any further changes, but I think it’s more to your taste and hearing. There is really probably no one-size-fits-all, or even for one type or another music style. You could probably Make changes for every single album or even song and really make yourself crazy. I think it sounds so good I don’t really go much further. I also use it with the standard cable on rockbox on different devices and use Bob’s excellent equalization recommendations

You keep calling me Bob, my name is Ben :wink: But thanks.

Sep 30, 2018 at 3:36 PM Post #5,760 of 7,352
Just got the spinfit cp155 and the earhooks metioned earlier, huge difference in fit quality from the earhooks and spinfits def helped the fit as well with noticeable sound improvent. :beyersmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back