Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
May 31, 2018 at 9:47 AM Post #5,296 of 7,353
This solution worked best for me. Ear hooks from Ali, or eBay. Horse shoe part, made by Frank88 on here.( Horse shoe parts available for m300/iSINE.) These are in use now every day, excellent fit, no more broken clips, as the new clips are 3 times as thick, and very flexible. As you can see, in two parts, and as fitted to iSine.
I was just going to post the same thing! :) This solution is superb.

May 31, 2018 at 12:23 PM Post #5,297 of 7,353
This solution worked best for me. Ear hooks from Ali, or eBay. Horse shoe part, made by Frank88 on here.( Horse shoe parts available for m300/iSINE.) These are in use now every day, excellent fit, no more broken clips, as the new clips are 3 times as thick, and very flexible. As you can see, in two parts, and as fitted to iSine. Horse shoe just pushes up into clip.

Now that's a dandy solution :)

Jun 1, 2018 at 12:16 AM Post #5,298 of 7,353
This solution worked best for me. Ear hooks from Ali, or eBay. Horse shoe part, made by Frank88 on here.( Horse shoe parts available for m300/iSINE.) These are in use now every day, excellent fit, no more broken clips, as the new clips are 3 times as thick, and very flexible. As you can see, in two parts, and as fitted to iSine. Horse shoe just pushes up into clip.

This looks like the correct hooks, yes?

I guess need to contact Frank88, next.

Thanks...

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018 at 6:30 PM Post #5,299 of 7,353
tried so many eq recs but nothing compares to how amazing isine20 sounds on ios using cypher cable

its a shame that this iem sounds its best just with cypher cable

yes you can get decent sound quality using eq on daps or android but its not comparable at all as using cypher cable

Jun 1, 2018 at 6:34 PM Post #5,300 of 7,353
Brothers and Sisters, I have to confess

I also tried to cipher cable together with a friend (Since I dont have an iphone personally)

Man, @Sound Eq is absoutely right. The Cipher cable is something I cannot believe. I've literally no idea how they managed to pull this off, but no EQ curve I tried so far can compare to the Cipher cable. Cipher cable simply is the thing.

@Audeze Congrats, the Cipher cable is probably the most one can do for iSine 20, it simply transforms and reshapes them into one of the most intriguing and interesting IEMs I've heard, and it is quite inexpensive for the effect it has.

One note though, now I have to purchase an iPhone :)

Jun 1, 2018 at 6:43 PM Post #5,301 of 7,353
Brothers and Sisters, I have to confess

I also tried to cipher cable together with a friend (Since I dont have an iphone personally)

Man, @Sound Eq is absoutely right. The Cipher cable is something I cannot believe. I've literally no idea how they managed to pull this off, but no EQ curve I tried so far can compare to the Cipher cable. Cipher cable simply is the thing.

@Audeze Congrats, the Cipher cable is probably the most one can do for iSine 20, it simply transforms and reshapes them into one of the most intriguing and interesting IEMs I've heard, and it is quite inexpensive for the effect it has.

One note though, now I have to purchase an iPhone :)
me too time to buy an iphone, as i used my ipad

yes using isine20 on a dap or android with an amp/dac and eq was ok

but nothing like it sounds with cypher cable at all

i was really surprised as i did not expect this huge improvement

using isine20 with cipher cable and tidal or deezer is all one would need, now i can say that the isine does stand out from conventional iems

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2018 at 2:32 AM Post #5,307 of 7,353
@Audeze , does the cipher cable support driven by a 6th Gen iPod Touch ?

Jun 3, 2018 at 6:18 PM Post #5,310 of 7,353
tried so many eq recs but nothing compares to how amazing isine20 sounds on ios using cypher cable

its a shame that this iem sounds its best just with cypher cable

yes you can get decent sound quality using eq on daps or android but its not comparable at all as using cypher cable
What really bothers me is that they could at least have made a USB version for Android since so many DAPs run Android and zero DAPs run iOs. They would sell a lot more cipher cables if that was the case. But given my hatred of all things apple, I can't even really try it to compare for myself....

I've heard both that it's better and that with a proper EQ and a decent DAC it really isn't any better. For 60 bucks itd be a no brainier for me to try, but I'm not buying a ridiculously overpriced old iPod or iphone just to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back