1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Astell & Kern SR15: A&norma Impressions & Reviews

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by pitch_black, Jul 29, 2018.
First

Back
59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
Next

Last
  1. Tsukuyomi
    People are extremely friendly and helpful in this thread. Im sure many will help you.

As far as i can tell, the i20 should be great because theyre iems.

But as for the lcd2c they may require more power or even desktop solution only. :S ill be getting a pair also of lcd2c but wont be using them on my daps due to power requirements.

2. abitdeef
    So these come with a cable? They’re wireless right?

3. david632
    they come with cable but its a standard cable , I would like to upgrade the cable and they are Bluetooth but listening via cable is better when home

abitdeef likes this.
  4. abitdeef
    Thnx for the info

5. david632
    your welcomed

6. stanleylieber
    Bluetooth. These support aptX HD. My headphone use is 100% while standing, walking, and working.

7. Sparx81
    I could use some help if possible. I purchased a 24bit 44kHz album from HDtracks and on my AK70 it plays as a 24bit 44kHz but on my SR15 it quickly changes to an MQA file. I am currently using firmware 1.13. The file size is similar to other files of the same quality from other albums so I'm not sure if its a bug or I'm missing something. If it was an MQA wouldn't it have to be included in its listing or album page. Ive never come across an MQA file so i am not sure what to expect but i thought they were considerably smaller in file size.

8. bgtip
    FiiO FH5 on the balanced output. Pros: tremendous bass, 3D soundstage. Cons: rolled-off highs.

9. dakchi
    I have iSine 20 ans SR15. I would say that they have good soundstage and bass, but after I recently bought BGVP DM6, I realized that iSine 20 were not as good as I thought. Voices are rolled-off a lot compared to highs and lows. I would strongly recommend BGVP DM6. You will not be disapointed, in particular at this price. I bought iSine 20 at 600€ and I really regret now. I thought that they will be my best inears

bgtip likes this.
  10. abitdeef
    HD tracks offers MQA and FLAC on some Titles. They both sound fantastic so no worries.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  11. abitdeef
    I use meize 99 classics and akt8ieii and they both sound fantastic. I’d like to try BGVP DM6, and kasas pro. I just have a hard time finding comfortable iems and cans. Smaller iems/cans work better for me.

Focal and Sennhieser and beyer and AT all have some great cans.

12. dakchi
    BGVP DM6 are amazing iems. Perfect match ith SR15. They are from time to time in massdrop. I ordered them from there on December. Planned shipment date was March but I received them after 2 weeks

13. abitdeef
    How are they comfort wise?

14. Trueaudio
    MQA files are much smaller than other formats like DSD. I haven’t found MQA on HD tracks. Where I know they have is on Onkyomusic.com and highresaudio.com

15. abitdeef

My bad, I thought I was looking on HD tracks and they had flac and MQA as the 2 choices. Must have been somewhere else.

I know streaming wise it sounds great.

First

Back
59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
Next

Last