1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Fourth: October 5th, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
  1. Chris.aeolus
    Hello,

I’m a new member here on Head-Fi and will be attending the meetup tomorrow. I’m looking forward to seeing and listening to everything that will be there. All I have at the moment is a Pono player, recabled Hifiman RE-600, and a topping D-10 that’s kept at work.

Chris

koover likes this.
  2. drew911d
    Hi Chris, I'm Chris. I still love my Pono player. I tried while nobody was looking Pono with my balanced cables to Focal Utopia and the result was amazing. Nobody would dare acknowlege or try. A pity.

3. VRacer-111
    So... how did the meet go?

4. vinylvalet
    Thanks to Coolzo, koover and the other organizers for putting on a great event; enjoyed meeting y'all as well.

My son and I had a great time and learned a lot. Thanks to all for stopping by and for all the interesting and valuable feedback.

Really nice and often very talented group of people, displayers and attendees alike.

Mr.Sneis and cskippy like this.
  5. Barra
    So what happened to the meet impressions and pictures? Is there a thread that I missed somehow or has everyone just gone silent?

6. koover
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.