1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Fourth: October 5th, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
Next

Last
  1. vinylvalet
    Will the Hilton be providing long, folding tables and chairs? Can folks show up earlier than 10am for setup? Thank you.

In addition to the items already listed, I'm also bringing highly modified Elekit TU-8200 and 8600 units and the Klipsch headphone amplifier.

2. Coolzo
    Yes, there will be tables and chairs set up with tablecloths. Setup time is as early as 8:00 (@koover has been known to show up in the wee hours, though!).

Excited to hear those Elekit amps.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    koover likes this.
  3. koover
    I’ll be there at 7am. The room always needs to be rearranged so if you want to get there really early? ... heck yeah. I’ll see you earlier then 8 if ONLY you want too. :sunglasses:
    If not, see you when you get there.

4. drew911d
    I'll be there with my Hugo M-Scaler, Hugo TT2 and Abyss Phi. Looking forward to it.

Astral Abyss and koover like this.
  5. koover
    I’m really looking forward to hearing the Klipsch amp as I own the HP3 and absolutely love their sound signature. Never thought I’d get the opportunity.

6. vinylvalet
    Thank you Coolzo. We plan on arriving betwee 8 and 9. Will be happy to assist in any way once I have my gear set up, plugged in and warming up.

koover, I'm happy I can provide you that opportunity. It will be well run in. I'm also a big fan of the HP-3.

7. Astral Abyss
    Drew, you finally bought a DAC? Did you sell the Milo for the TT2 and M-scaler?? Bet your new setup sounds amazing.

drew911d likes this.
  8. drew911d
    Finally did. @koover and a few others got to hear it at his house mini meet.

Still have the Milo. I haven't listed it yet, but I should since I don't need it with the great output from the TT2. If anybody wants to buy it I could bring it Saturday. It has the upgraded Khozmo attenuator and Z-foil resistors.

Astral Abyss likes this.
  9. balderon Contributor
    I am working Saturday and probably will not make the trek.

10. funch
    Aw bummer! You will be missed my friend.

Hey Skip, you bringing your measurement rig?

balderon likes this.
  11. Coolzo
    A bit of an update guys, the Bifrost 2 managed to come in last-minute. First impressions, it's alot like the Gungnir Multibit but in a Bifrost size. Listen to it for yourself on Saturday :)

uninked and cskippy like this.
  12. funch
    Good news. Very interested.

13. funch
    Looks like those of us coming from the east will have our challenges getting to the meet. Westbound routes 101east of I-17, 202 in Mesa, and I-10 between 35th and 67th Ave will all be closed. Yikes!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  14. Mr.Sneis
    Sorry guys, will be up in Payson this weekend :frowning2: But I will support you guys in spirit.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  15. funch
    So, send your spirit to Payson, and come to the meet. :grin:

So, now, it looks like it's eastbound I-10 that will be closed, and westbound will be open, but down to 2 lanes. I wish someone could make up their minds. :unamused:

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.