Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Fourth: October 5th, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2019 at 12:38 PM Post #76 of 96
Will the Hilton be providing long, folding tables and chairs? Can folks show up earlier than 10am for setup? Thank you.

In addition to the items already listed, I'm also bringing highly modified Elekit TU-8200 and 8600 units and the Klipsch headphone amplifier.

Oct 2, 2019 at 1:55 PM Post #77 of 96
Will the Hilton be providing long, folding tables and chairs? Can folks show up earlier than 10am for setup? Thank you.

In addition to the items already listed, I'm also bringing highly modified Elekit TU-8200 and 8600 units and the Klipsch headphone amplifier.

Yes, there will be tables and chairs set up with tablecloths. Setup time is as early as 8:00 (@koover has been known to show up in the wee hours, though!).

Excited to hear those Elekit amps.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2019 at 2:20 PM Post #78 of 96
Yes, there will be tables and chairs set up with tablecloths. Setup time is as early as 8:00 (@koover has been known to show up in the wee hours, though!).

Excited to hear those Elekit amps.
I’ll be there at 7am. The room always needs to be rearranged so if you want to get there really early? ... heck yeah. I’ll see you earlier then 8 if ONLY you want too. :sunglasses:
If not, see you when you get there.

Oct 2, 2019 at 2:58 PM Post #80 of 96

I’m really looking forward to hearing the Klipsch amp as I own the HP3 and absolutely love their sound signature. Never thought I’d get the opportunity.

Oct 2, 2019 at 4:14 PM Post #81 of 96
Thank you Coolzo. We plan on arriving betwee 8 and 9. Will be happy to assist in any way once I have my gear set up, plugged in and warming up.

koover, I'm happy I can provide you that opportunity. It will be well run in. I'm also a big fan of the HP-3.

Oct 2, 2019 at 4:58 PM Post #82 of 96
I'll be there with my Hugo M-Scaler, Hugo TT2 and Abyss Phi. Looking forward to it.

Drew, you finally bought a DAC? Did you sell the Milo for the TT2 and M-scaler?? Bet your new setup sounds amazing.

Oct 2, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #83 of 96
Drew, you finally bought a DAC? Did you sell the Milo for the TT2 and M-scaler?? Bet your new setup sounds amazing.

Finally did. @koover and a few others got to hear it at his house mini meet.

Still have the Milo. I haven't listed it yet, but I should since I don't need it with the great output from the TT2. If anybody wants to buy it I could bring it Saturday. It has the upgraded Khozmo attenuator and Z-foil resistors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back