1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Are you a console or PC gamer?

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by music alchemist, Aug 8, 2016.
First

Back
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
45 46 47 48 49 50
Next

Last
  1. Mad Lust Envy Contributor
    Yeah, consoles don't have to worry about this as the vast majority of games are limited to tv resolutions of 16:9. If you were playing a console on a 21:9 screen you'd have black bars on the left and right. Unless you manuallymforced a stretched image or cropped the top and bottom with a 21:9 monitor's resize options.

2. Rhamnetin
    Thanks for the post Mad Lust Envy, that's not something I really thought of either. I suppose that explains why in some of those games, I had to increase the FOV - my image was getting cropped. Better looking than black bars on the sides though. I plan to return to 16:9 anyway once we get 40-43" 4k high refresh rate HDMI 2.1 OLED TVs (or monitors but I don't see that happening, not any time soon at least), and the GPU horsepower for such a thing (though by that time the GPU horsepower will be there).

3. Pairzilla
    PC all day.

4. Fan0Cans
    I PC game 99% of the time, my consoles are for those odd Single player platform exclusive games they dont release on pc lol.

5. Tex Irie
    PC Gamer.... I do have a question. Are there any issues with selling or Trading Video Cards on Head-Fi?

6. Rhamnetin
    Only audio equipment is sold here. Wouldn't be much buyers for video cards here anyway. Try [h]ardforum, Overclock.net, Techpowerup, Guru3D, Xtremesystems, or of course Ebay or Amazon.

7. Tex Irie
    Good to know.

8. raccoon city
    I mostly emulate console games, but I sometimes play PC games.
    I haven't had a new console system since my PlayStation 2.

9. kinonik90
    PC definitely.
    Long overdue for an upgrade to the PC.
    Maybe even a ps4 for them sony exclusives.

10. NBigbee
    Console...Mainly because of the numbers of friends who also console game.

11. possitivepollution
    PC by far, just dont understand why people would sacrifice the versatility of a pc

12. Thundereagle
    I loved Final Fantasy! I played it on the PSone :)
    However, I have since long gone to the side of PC master race :p

13. jguest
    I've always played both but PC seems to be what I prefer. Though the switch has won me over quite a bit.

14. Tex Irie
    If anyone is looking for a GTX 980Ti feel free to pm me.

15. YVWM47
    pc all the way

First

Back
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
45 46 47 48 49 50
Next

Last