Are you a console or PC gamer?
Feb 5, 2024 at 11:02 AM Post #962 of 968
Received a Miyoo Mini Plus from my daughter at Christmas and been having a ton of fun with it. Tossed the stock 64GB card in the trash (pure junk), installed a Samsung EVO 128 GB, Onion OS and the Tiny Best Sets.

Now I'm looking at handhelds from Retroid, Anbernic and AYN... 😂

Miyoo Mini Plus & 8BitDo Keyboard.jpeg

Apr 4, 2024 at 8:55 PM Post #965 of 968
The Cyberpunk 2077 DLC is one of, if not the best DLCS I have ever played. Its absolutely excellent.

Apr 5, 2024 at 2:15 AM Post #966 of 968
The Cyberpunk 2077 DLC is one of, if not the best DLCS I have ever played. Its absolutely excellent.

i havent gotten around to downloading that DLC, i think i may need to : ) been too busy in Battlefield V, with the recent patch to add the anti cheat,
the games have been a lot better, enjoyable, and not getting a headshot through a wall is refreshing. lol

Apr 5, 2024 at 2:18 AM Post #967 of 968
Still a PC gamer after getting a switch.. Always want to start playing Zelda on switch but I am afraid that I don't have enough time to enjoy it.
still a PC gamer here too, but the current crop of video cards, and their cost.... ouch... max i could afford was a refurbished eVGA 3090TI, which was still expensive.

Apr 5, 2024 at 2:29 AM Post #968 of 968
... but the current crop of video cards ... cost ... expensive.
This is one of big reasons I'm a very casual PC gamer and mainly use game consoles. It's way more affordable. It's also why I like cloud gaming; it'll never the level the of console/PC, but it's not that far behind. The lag will only improve with time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back