AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Nov 27, 2018 at 9:08 AM Post #1,546 of 4,614
So, no one on here has recieved their AP80 or even a tracking number yet? I’m asking because even on Kickstarter no one has recieved any tracking info.

I know me and mono-type want them to assure ours got shipped Express, otherwise I want a refund for the shipping. So far their track record isn’t the greatest, so I’m a bit skeptical. Also any chance on telling us where in the US the distribution center is that the units are supposedly at?

Edit: So this is the reason they are giving for the delay:

“We were trying to figure out how to do tax break with the government. As it was the first time we were doing this for crowdfunding, it delayed the shipping and took more time than usual. Ultimately, we will keep our promise and try to get the AP80 shipped out this month.”

Didn’t they do at least one other Kickstarter??

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018 at 11:10 AM Post #1,547 of 4,614
In a way I want to buy one, and in a way I do not know. Here is a question, didn't the Hiby R3 follow this pattern until it was finally released?

Nov 27, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #1,548 of 4,614
So, no one on here has recieved their AP80 or even a tracking number yet? I’m asking because even on Kickstarter no one has recieved any tracking info.

I know me and mono-type want them to assure ours got shipped Express, otherwise I want a refund for the shipping. So far their track record isn’t the greatest, so I’m a bit skeptical. Also any chance on telling us where in the US the distribution center is that the units are supposedly at?

Edit: So this is the reason they are giving for the delay:

“We were trying to figure out how to do tax break with the government. As it was the first time we were doing this for crowdfunding, it delayed the shipping and took more time than usual. Ultimately, we will keep our promise and try to get the AP80 shipped out this month.”

Didn’t they do at least one other Kickstarter??
For the record, this is their 3rd Kickstarter campaign already (the first being AP200. then the DH1000). So, BS? XD

Regarding express shipping concerns, they better give that refund in the event they messed up on shipping. I hope they don't mess up. I seriously hope.

Nov 27, 2018 at 5:14 PM Post #1,550 of 4,614
I called this out some days ago, and y'all were jumping on everyone who was smelling something fishy... We are in the last week of November with no tracking number so where are all those people now?

As I said before and maintain again... Why do they order your MONETARY contribution to this project by BACKER NUMBER? why is it called"early bird" backer? So that those people are prioritized ahead of others, simple. Why should I face the same wait time as someone who ordered this week if I ordered days after the project was launched? Seems ridiculous quite honestly. I'm thoroughly pissed off and don't care about keeping things cordial at this point.

Nov 27, 2018 at 6:11 PM Post #1,552 of 4,614
You can bring out the pitchforks if you don't get a tracking number by the end of November.
I've pre-order on a bunch of things that I have to wait over a half a year to over a year.
If you don't have patience, never pre-order as shipping date is always subject to change.

Nov 27, 2018 at 6:26 PM Post #1,554 of 4,614
You can bring out the pitchforks if you don't get a tracking number by the end of November.
I've pre-order on a bunch of things that I have to wait over a half a year to over a year.
If you don't have patience, never pre-order as shipping date is always subject to change.

Dear lord, what on earth did you pre-order that took over 6 months or over a year to recieve?

I don’t even like pre-ordering games, well because your giving them your hard earned cash to use and profit on with no product.

And I’m new to KS, I don’t mind waiting- but I do mind stupidity, vagueness, misdirection, and being ignored. So I’m not going to KS again.

Nov 27, 2018 at 6:43 PM Post #1,555 of 4,614
Dear lord, what on earth did you pre-order that took over 6 months or over a year to recieve?

I don’t even like pre-ordering games, well because your giving them your hard earned cash to use and profit on with no product.

And I’m new to KS, I don’t mind waiting- but I do mind stupidity, vagueness, misdirection, and being ignored. So I’m not going to KS again.
I've spent thousands on collectible figures. I still have figures I am waiting on. Waiting on AP80 is nothing comparing to waiting for figures.

Nov 27, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #1,556 of 4,614
Pathetic
And not in a Mahlerian way.

How can people get so serious/angry about a 100$ dap?

Why do people post about other people getting angry? What does price have to do with anger level? Who are you to judge if people have a right to be angry or not, and most importantly why do you even care? They’re not bitching about you, if it bugs you then check the thread later when everybody is sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back