AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Nov 7, 2018 at 11:19 PM Post #1,336 of 4,614
How about we all cut Ken a bit of slack here.

Shipping is being handled by an external company, so there is no way to prioritise backer numbers etc. We're on track to get them within the promised time (which is rare as hell for Kickstarter! ) so let's all be thankful for that and maybe not bombard him non stop with the same questions and totally derail the thread with pages and pages of the same questions. They're shipping this month, which means we only have a few weeks to wait.

Just an idea :wink:
@crezo Thanks for understanding about my situation!

@all I'm receiving tons of messages about the shipping status. I wish I could really help everyone and push it to go faster but that is as fast as I can do. I've already done part, let the logistics do the rest! I'm doing my best by giving updates but please, be a little more patient and try not to send me millions of messages regarding shipping haha. As I have no clear visibility nor control on this end. I understand that you guys are all super excited and cannot wait to get hands on your AP80 tho'. But trust me, it is worth the wait! :) And we are definitely thankful for all your support and for being so active by your interest on the AP80! :)

Nov 8, 2018 at 12:59 AM Post #1,337 of 4,614
@crezo Thanks for understanding about my situation!

@all I'm receiving tons of messages about the shipping status. I wish I could really help everyone and push it to go faster but that is as fast as I can do. I've already done part, let the logistics do the rest! I'm doing my best by giving updates but please, be a little more patient and try not to send me millions of messages regarding shipping haha. As I have no clear visibility nor control on this end. I understand that you guys are all super excited and cannot wait to get hands on your AP80 tho'. But trust me, it is worth the wait! :) And we are definitely thankful for all your support and for being so active by your interest on the AP80! :)

I understand Ken, but to who can we address our requests about shipments? The Hedizs support email (at least to me) is not replying anymore. And since, as you know, i'm relocating soon, i'd like to be sure i can receive it at my current address before then, else i should tell Hidizs a different address where to ship to. But i need a reply at the soonest.
Thanks

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2018 at 1:59 PM Post #1,343 of 4,614
pls allow fm recording on this dap ...it would be a killer feature

They just need to allow another port on it like Rockbox.
It would be a great option for all those that like tinkering with eq, fm radio, recordings, play podcasts at any speed, bookmarking and so on...

I think that if that device will be rockboxable they would sell even more of it. So many people are waiting for a replacement for their sansa clips.

Speaking of clips it would be nice to add a clip on that device as well.

Nov 11, 2018 at 4:01 AM Post #1,347 of 4,614
Ask the Facebook page and they told me that starting on November 20 they start sending.

Thanks for replying. Did you place your order on kickstarter or on their website ? If they are prioritising kickstarter backers ATM , then other orders may experience even more delays.

Also can someone with both M0 and A80 tell me if the larger screen on A80 makes navigation easier ?

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018 at 9:54 AM Post #1,348 of 4,614
Thanks for replying. Did you place your order on kickstarter or on their website ? If they are prioritising kickstarter backers ATM , then other orders may experience even more delays.

Also can something with both M0 and A80 tell me if the larger screen on A80 makes navigation easier ?
Hello, I was not going to buy it on the page and I did not because I stayed until the 19th in the United States.

Nov 12, 2018 at 2:28 AM Post #1,349 of 4,614
Hello, I was not going to buy it on the page and I did not because I stayed until the 19th in the United States.
You friend can always order on the website when he gets back. No rush aha. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back