AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Nov 1, 2018 at 12:09 PM Post #1,294 of 4,614
We actually arrange the shipping this way: firstly, we will arrange by backer number and select the similar countries to arrange the shipping. The higher number might receive the parcel earlier,that is true, but we can't control the shipping. Because once we ship out the parcel, the carrier and custom will process the shipping by them. HOWEVER, because we can arrange a large amount of AP80s, soooo yours can be in the first batches! :D

That exactly why I purchased Express shipping. And thanks to mono-type for mentioning it as I didn’t know it was available:wink:

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2018 at 3:03 AM Post #1,298 of 4,614
Haha Hi people!

I asked the team, the shipping should be starting by tomorrow! And we will send you the tracking numbers when we have them asap! Possibly 2-3 days after shipping out, I think. No worries! :D, are you reaaaady?

Nov 5, 2018 at 4:59 AM Post #1,301 of 4,614
Haha Hi people!

I asked the team, the shipping should be starting by tomorrow! And we will send you the tracking numbers when we have them asap! Possibly 2-3 days after shipping out, I think. No worries! :D, are you reaaaady?
Yeeeeeeees!

Nov 5, 2018 at 5:28 AM Post #1,302 of 4,614
Haha Hi people!

OMG. Looks like you guys really meant it when you said that you'll ship them this early November. :D

I hope that there wouldn't be any problems/issues in shipping, like wrongly shipping the item in standard shipping instead of the backer's availed express shipping, etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back