1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Next

Last
  1. IryxBRO
    Yes, there are custom settings for EQ and MSEB and personal profiles that you can save.

FSTOP likes this.
  2. IryxBRO
    True

3. kenloveme
    We plan to sell it also on Amazon UK. it will probably be during the second half of next month! And yes all our Hidizs products are sold through our website as well. :)

4. kenloveme
    Thanks @Charente for sharing the information!
    What is that?! It is not possible. We've NEVER announced we would provide AP80 on Audiophonics! Whoever did this, please guys DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. It is fake! The only way to order the AP80 so far is on our website: https://www.hidizs.net/

5. kenloveme
    It will be after the Kickstarter dispatches, as I mentioned before, since we can actually ship a large number of AP80, with luck some of yours could be in! :D

6. kenloveme
    Are you one of our early reviewers? Why would you need the beta firmware? We will announce about the firmware when we ship the AP80 worldwide so this one will be the latest one :), would be better to wait!

7. Dobrescu George
    He creates custom firmware for DAPs, usually with improved speed, improved UI and improved reliability, I remember Brother @XVortex from older FiiO and Shanling threads :)

XVortex likes this.
  8. mono-type
    Great to know. If that's the case, then it looks like Christmas will come early to us backers. :smile_phones:

I suggest you provide his request, @kenloveme, since @XVortex is planning to do a Rockbox port for AP80. And yeah, like @Dobrescu George have said, he creates customized firmware for various DAPs, with various improvements (for example, he recently released a custom FW for Xduoo X3II and X20 with improved sound quality, a dual-boot firmware option with Rockbox, etc.)

By the way, Ken. Regarding shipping, do the ones who availed express shipping be the ones who will be shipped first, or they will be shipped out along with the ones who opted for standard shipping?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    hakuzen and XVortex like this.
  9. abitdeef
    Um I saw no options for shipping speed at all???

10. FSTOP
    Thanks! I especially need saved profiles for playing in car, etc.
    Sure helps to not have to go change settings for different uses.

11. kenloveme
    That is a nice idea! However as I mentioned before, the beta firmwares are not on point. We just used them for testing purposes. When we will release the official firmware, it will be more stable and performing, you will be able to download and use it to make custom firmwares, no worries. Please just wait a bit more guys :)

12. kenloveme
    We actually arrange the shipping this way: firstly, we will arrange by backer number and select the similar countries to arrange the shipping. The higher number might receive the parcel earlier,that is true, but we can't control the shipping. Because once we ship out the parcel, the carrier and custom will process the shipping by them. HOWEVER, because we can arrange a large amount of AP80s, soooo yours can be in the first batches! :D

abitdeef and thefallenangelx like this.
  13. warrenpokerface
    I think that I'm maybe the only person to have backed the ap80 in Mauritius. I will be among the lasts to receive it then.. :frowning2:

14. vladstef
    Can we expect tracking numbers?

15. oliwek2
    I was going to write : morality : you are out of luck if you live in a small country (as I do), or worse, on an island :)
    That's still good news that we hear Hidizs is already shipping a lot of devices.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
First

Back
75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Next

Last